CHAPTER-35

AN :

                   GRAB TISSUES #2

-------------------------

the empathy continues -

wen ning carried the hyperventilating wei ying on his back followed by li xing . wei ying was treated by the stiff hands of wen ning who worked diligently like his sister . wei ying fell unconscious since then even after full treatment 

wen ning froze 

wen qing cried .

yiling laozu and 9 other people in the past were in disbelief . were they lied that the ghost general is killed by the jin sect ?

after 3 days , lan wangji was buried safely next to his brother's grave . the lan trio [xiuying , sizhui and jingyi ] were crying . li xiang , jin ling along with jiang wanyin and nie huaisang joined the funeral of lan wangji , the two looked really old . both jiang wanyin and nie huaisang had white hairs with a little wrinkles over their faces . nie huaisang stood straight on his own while jiang cheng was supported by li xiang and jin ling on both sides . 

jin ling silently looked at his uncle . he did not know how to say things , he felt rather ......bad in the bad way . 

sect leader nie huaisang and sect leader jiang cheng looked at each other before looking at the screen  . they were conflicted over what to feel . 

lan xichen was a little relieved for his brother being buried next to him . 

the lan wangjis worried over their future children and wei ying . 

wei ying woke up in the 7th day and found jiang cheng holding his hand in silent support like he always did whenever madam yu shouts at wei wuxian when they were young . but when wei wuxian noticed the other was sitting sadly in a place occasionally sighing . 

yiling laozu rubbed his tears and looked at sect leader jiang wanyin who softly smiled at him . he was unsure , why would jiang cheng would hold his hands when he hates him?

meanwhile sect leader jiang was happy , that in the future they both do get along . 

"a-cheng........." 

jiang wanyin snapped from his daze and looked at wei wuxian , a sad smile forming on his face . "a-xian..... how do you feel?" he asked as he took out a talisman and burnt it on the candle next to him . 

"......i- i am not sure........" wei wuxian looked down at his hand which is held by his brother . he tried siting up when jiang cheng grabbed his hand . 

"a-xian , dont . i have called for the doctors to check up on you okay ? now rest " jiang cheng said , but he looked the most tired out of the two in the room . jiang cheng softly put his hand over wei ying's forehead and checked for fever . thankfully there were none . he smiled a bit 

hanguang jun turned to sandu sheng shou even though he hates him . "sect leader jiang , thank you for looking after wei ying " he bowed in respect 

while the said sandu sheng shou looked surprised  he bowed in return . "wei wuxian is my brother , and i do take care of him "

yiling laozu looked in disbelief . 

the past [gusu] jiang trio noticed their distance , but kept a mind note on that . 

after the doctors checked up , wei ying was left alone when he walked supporting his little brother towards lan wangji's grave . apparently jin ling , jingyi and sizhui were offering some white lilies to the grave when the two arrived .