CHAPTER-6

Wei ying after spending his time with his past version of his brother and his friend, decided to be alone for a while. He walked around gusu slowly and quietly and admired the place with the bottom of his heart over its beauty. The kids went to play with the teens. The disciples were shocked especially the females who saw him walking around were blinded by his beauty .

wei ying who turned coincidentally towards the disciples bowed to them and smiled at them . and the wind blew making him look even more beautiful . all the disciples felt their hearts coming out of their mouths . they would have made a move towards him if they did not feel the cold wind which sent shivers to their spine . they shivered at the person back of wei ying and pretended like they were doing their training .

wei ying saw another shadow next to his and turned around to see hanguang jun staring at the disciples . he sighed and went to him until they were close enough and spoke "lan zhan, they were just looking at me , dont glare at them . " he said as he put a hand on his shoulder . the cold wind suddenly disappeared . everyone was glad until they saw the new heavenly boy putting a hand on hanguang jun . they all prayed for the poor boy's life . but they did expect this to happen

"mm" wangji said as he looked at him . "lan zhan you seem troubled , are you alright ??" wei ying said as he kept a hand on the older's face and forehead . 'shit he really is going to die ' the disciples thought . "mm" was all the reply

"....."

"...."

this is the least expected from everyone . hanguang jun only lets his family touch him and only his hands . but this new guy out of nowhere just put a hand on his face and even got a reply back . 'shit.....he is amazing' .

"lan zhan , see , you can share your troubles with me ok?...... you are the past of my husband .... wei ying can listen to you .... and dont forget i can read you like a open book . so dont hide your thoughts and speak up . i know the past me is dead . and i know i cant replace him . but i personally think speaking up is a good option okay? you can always speak with me lan zhan.... i can always listen to you " he spoke holding hanguang jun's cheeks in his hand

lan wangji's eyes widened . he could have cried if he was alone . 'emitting emotions is forbidden' the thought occurred in his head . but could not follow as he was about to break down . no one has spoke with him with this much of a patience . his brother barely speaks with him as his sect duties are the more important than him , but he enjoyed the very little company his brother gave him . his son and his most favorite disciple who he planned on adopting on his birthday were the only company he always had in these 10 years . but they had their own classes and training so their time was also limited as well . but here a guy who looks like wei ying just exposed him but did not cross boundaries .

wei ying saw the internal trauma his past husband was going through and retracted his hands from the older's face and held his hands " how about we talk alone ? i can see that you are about to cry any moment from now lan zhan.." . he spoke softly . while wangji could not think anything but privacy is the most best thing he would need right now . he held the younger's hands and dragged him to the jingshi .

the disciples who did not hear any of their conversations "...." 'what was going on?'

once they reached the jingshi , wangji let wei ying inside and closed the door and put silence talisman in the room and turned around to see wei ying sitting on the bed comfortably , he did not complain and went to him and sat next to him to be hugged harder into a bone crushing hug by wei ying . he broke up the next second and cried in wei ying's arms who in return rubbed his back of his head and his back in a soothing way with both of his hands which spread warmth like he was hugged by his own mother .