CHAPTER-20

at future wangxian's house ,

wei ying woke up with feeling a little different , he looked at his left and saw his lan zhan sleeping next to him . he smiled at the sight of his husband . he sat up and his spine ended up shivering . 

{18+]

he removed his top and saw his hard nipples ready to be sucked . his nipples were too sensitive for him to handle . his eyes travelled its way to his husband's sleeping pink plump lips . he gulped thinking the way those lips would eat him up . 

he wanted to feel it once again and sat on lan zhan's stomach and bent down till his nipples met the plump lips . the cold plump lips made him shiver . he rubbed his nipples against the lips , moaning a little . 

lan zhan woke up due to the sound . the first thing he saw was his husband's sexy collarbone , then he looked at his lips for his ears to burn . his sneaky hands grabbed wei ying's ass making wei ying jolt up . 

"ahh , lan zhan sorry i woke you up" wei ying said with a flushed cheeks 

"mmn"

"help me a bit a-zhan" wei ying kissed lan zhan's forehead and rested his head on the crown of lan zhan's head . 

lan zhan licked wei ying's nipples making wei ying hug him tightly . he twisted and twirled the poor nipples making wei ying moan . unknowing to wei ying , lan zhan removed his pants without his knowledge

"ahhhnnn~"

lan zhan started sucking the sweet milk of his husband . he removed his pant and took out his hard meat and thrusted it right away inside his soul mate without any warning . wei ying's eyes widened , he let out a loud moan and clutched his husband as if his entire life depended on it .  

wei ying ended up rocking his hips against lan zhan's member and enjoyed the pleasure . wei ying's nipples became normal once he attained his 3rd orgasm and lan zhan helped him and himself bathe and get ready .

the both opened the bedroom door and looked into the hall .

"................................................"

"..............................................."

the both saw sandu shengshou hugging huaisang on his back , yanli on top of zixuan , zewu zun with a open mouth legs spread apart , hanguang jun , yiling laozu , shizhui , jingyi and jin ling cuddling each other .

'what the fuck? why are all here ?'

nevertheless , both sighed and went to make breakfast for all .

the 10 people from the past woke up to the amazing aroma of the meal being prepared . everyone saw the awkward position they had been in and were too embarrassed about it . 

soon lan zhan came out with the tray of food and kept it on the low table , "a-yuan , a-yi , a-ling , help wei ying " the three junior nodded and ran to help wei ying and soon the table was set up with a lot of different foods . 

the people from the past were amazed of this new food , it tasted really too yummy , even the jin clan can never afford this kind of meals . yanli was jealous a bit that this food is greater than hers , but nothing can beat her soup . 

soon the bell gone off and the three juniors bid byes and scrambled to their class . 

lan zhan looked at the old people sitting here , he took in a breathe "hey , dont you all know that peeping into other's areas without their permission is a bad habit ?"