CHAPTER-41

every one sat down as the empathy began . 

li xing kept walking and rushing in fast steps here and there in the city , she was not a fool , there is no way caiyi town had no river , everything were too big , even the temperature raised a bit . at a certain point she heard laughter and looked at the direction and froze , a girl wearing sleeveless top reaching upto her chest was hugging a guy who wore a full top and a pant that looked rigid . 

she was disgusted , how could people hug shamelessly like this?

she walked away and walked in all possible ways and saw people looking way too weird and dressed up weird . she ignored and cussed on her head . 

at the end of the day , it was evening when she remembered she lost her entire way to cloud recesses . she sat on a bench in a park and looked at her hands which were clenched around nothing . she looked at children laughing with their parents , friends , playing around with each other . this gave her some peace . 

after a while she noticed the laughter dying and finally dead , and looked up to see no one , and it was dark , then how was she able to see everything clearly? she looked above her and saw a pillar which was glowing white , she was unable to see the white light for a longer time so she avoided the gaze . under the white light , her black eyes were actually dark brown .

everyone from the past were stunned , not only the people are shameless - but also turned things way too weird for them . 

then her vision was blocked by a man in his late 40s who looked pretty surprised at her . in his eyes , li xing looked pretty dull . he took a breathe before approaching her . 

"ummm...... you name-"

"li xing" li xing did not move her eyes , nor bothered to even look at his face 

the man seemed confused "so li xing , why are you sitting here alone , are you waiting for someone? not going to home ?" he asked politely 

"no home ..." it was only a whisper , but the man read her mouth . 

"were you thrown out of your house?" 

li xing then looked at the man , he wore a top and a rigid pant [jeans] which looked pretty neat on him . her eyes teared up , she was unable to think of anything ........ what on the earth happened to the world ??

"hey hey dont cry child!" the man knelt in front of her and was trying his best to calm her down , but he did not touch her . 

li xing ended up crying . wiping her eyes with her long wide sleeves . 

the man stopped trying and put his hand on her hand and pulled her up to stand and walked away , li xing walked wherever her hand is being pulled , still sobbing silently . 

at a certain point , she saw a huge gate and she was pulled inside , everyone in the garden who looked at her face were stunned . she did not look at anyone and simply looked at the hand the old man held her softly but firm . 

"do you guys think that guy is a good man?" a jiang disciple asked 

"he is " sect leader nie huaisang was sure in his resolve . 

she looked at the sudden brightness as she entered the room , everything looked new to her , there were large chairs which looked soft , a table in between it , a large black board on the wall , flowers arranged at the corners of the room , many ways to other room , a stair case at the end of the left corner which has a small door at the bottom of it , and much more she could not describe it . but it was magnificent in looks .