CHAPTER-22

AN :

                    ❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

      WHO LIKES  WEI YING AND WEN QING'S SIBLING LIKE RELATIONSHIP??

------------------------------------

lan wangji woke up the next to find no wei ying next to him , he panicked . then he remembered about wei ying saying he would meet his qing-jie . he freshened up and set to wen qing's given place to retrieve his love . 

he knocked the door , and wen ning attended it . 

"second young master lan"

"mmn"

wen ning let wangji enter and he saw wen qing patting wei ying's head on her lap with a smile . when she noticed she was about to stand up when wangji shook his head not wanting her to stand up and bowed to show his respects . 

wangji sat as wen ning served the tea . 

"lan-er-gonzi , i may be rude but may i know what happened in the future that made wei gongzi make friendship with a wen?"

lan zhan lowered his gaze . should he tell her ? but this is wen qing , her loyalty could lead to their gain . and his wei ying also trusts her so much to the point he was willing to give up everything . she took care of his love even to the point of sedating him to sleep many times when he was suffering from insomnia . 

he took in a breathe . he looked at her .

"the future is the worst ." 

wen qing looked at him with wide eyes , no wonder all of them refused to tell the future . she looked down at the peacefully sleeping face of wei ying . she smiled at him and looked at wangji.

"can you tell what happened ?"

"war from wen clan , cloud recesses was burnt , jiang clan was under mass murder . after war , jins started mistreating the innocent wens , you asked for wei ying to help , he took some innocents along with you and your brother to burial mounds . you were a family since then . in a year , there was a message that if you both will to hand yourselves to the jins , they said they would leave wei ying alone , and you sedated wei ying and left . the jins killed all of you and wei ying came to revenge . and he chose his death after loosing his shijie in front of his eyes "

a lone tear left wen qing . she red lip were pressed against each other to suppress the sob . she looked at wei ying and remembered everything he asked her in agony . she looked at wangji 

"was there any wen survived the siege?"

"wen yuan , now lan sizhui , our son "

wen qing was happy to know one life was alive . she looked at wei ying 

"wei ying died by ?" she asked lan wangji 

lan wangji looked down and pressed his lips closer . "suicide" his mouth whispered , no sound coming out . 

the lone tear from wen qing's chin fell on wei ying's face making him wake up . "qing-jie?" wen qing quickly wiped her eyes and smiled at him "yes a-ying?" she saw wei ying's eyes turn soft . he looked to his left and saw his lan zhan and smiled at him and sat up . 

"lan zhan!"

"wei ying"

"lan-er-gongzi , i would like to make a request " both wei wuxian and lan wangji looked at her .