CHAPTER-7

Happy Birthday Yiling laozu Wei Wuxian 🎂🎂

----------
They had their breakfast in silence until a melody came from wei ying who took out his phone. His aura suddenly changed from happy to angry. He stood and walked away . He forgot his other phone on the table and walked away.

After 5 minutes they all were greeted with future wangji who was wearing white turtle neck top with faded light blue jeans with hanguang Jun's overcoat. He had a expressionless face as he came and sat. His aura was kinda scary. The disciples had a heart eyes towards him. Bruh he is too hot.

He sat silently. Huaisang suddenly blurted out " did both wangji xiong exchange their souls? "

"...."

"......too bright....." came a faint reply.

"huh? "

Future wangji snapped as he slapped the table that there were cracks on it. He shouted " i said it is too bright and i cant sleep.  Did you hear it?? "

"......yes"

Qiren was furious he shouted "wangji,  what is this behavior?? This is not the manners we thought you!! "

"who the fuck are you old man?? Just because I look like your priced nephew, i cant become your nephew. And i don't remember having any uncles "

"....."

"uncle,  he is sleep deprived. " xichen spoke

"Papa!!!" the kids came inside the room

"a-yi,  a-yuan!!! Good morning " the person who just silenced the entire hall shouting, smiled and hugged the kids and kissed them as he made them sit on his lap .

'god he is two faced!!! ' the disciples thought as they left the room

"Let's eat kids , say ahh"

"Ahh" the kids opened their mouths. They all watched him feed the kids with a happy face . After the kids were done with the food .a-yi took wei ying's phone and played some games in it along with his little brother.

Lan zhan's drowsiness was killing him . At a certain point he just placed his head on the next person's  shoulder who happened to be hanguang jun and and slept .

"..."

No one complained as they were not ready for another round of scoldings . "Uncle sang " came a sudden cute voice .

The said person "......" 'do they call each other with given names?' . They saw jiang cheng and his nephew enter . "Uncle cheng good morning!"

"............ good morning"

"Want to hear some songs ?"

"No ,not now " they dont want to wake the sleeping monster .

Wei ying then entered the hall he saw his husband sleeping on his past's husband . Every one thought he will get jealous . But the opposite happened. He had a heart eyes .and took a pic in his phone and was typing and sent it . He even gave a cute squeal but composed after he saw his kids .

He sat with a shit eating grin . Jiang cheng's eyes went wide "wei wuxian , what are you planning?"

The said person turned and waved his hands and rolled his eyes as he sat cross legged . But the grin widened at the sight of  wangjis .

He started singing