CHAPTER-4

"wei xiong did he call you mom? "

"yes he did....  I am his mom and lan zhan his dad. These both are twins..... Why? "

"adopted child huh? " grand master lan spoke still angry with my son's behavior

It was my husband who spoke "no grand master lan,  you are mistaken. Wei ying bore our kids in his stomach and hence they are our biological kids. A-yuan got a-ying's silver eyes with responsibly from me. And a-yi got a mix of mine and a-ying's eye color which gave him a dark dim gold eyes which almost looks like brown under shade. He has gained mischievous side from my husband " he said calmly and sipped tea like he just recited a poem.

"h-how? "

"advance technology " he replied

"explanation please " zewu zun asked

My husband just looked at me and continued sipping his tea . I then spoke " zewu zun, for basic knowledge i am a doctor. From a normal point of view all of us know that if a male and a female consummates we get a child born. Correct? " they all nodded "but if we look inside this matter-"

"w-wait w-wha-what are you talking about ?"

"of course about consummation chengcheng "

"but-"

"deep in this matter, " i cut my brother off "males produce sperms. And females produce eggs in their bodies ....." i looked at them to check whether they were listening or not. Turned out the lans were listening.

"so if we take a female egg out from a female body-"

"how wei xiong? "

I got frustrated and gave a stare that shouted shut the hell up and continued "through surgery on their uterus or what do you call -pregnancy bag? -"

"imprudent!! Immoral behavior!! " grand master lan shouted

"shouting is forbidden " my husband spoke

" yep! " i agreed with my husband and continued "and storing the egg away and remove the Egg's chromosomes - or what you call genes from the egg of the female. After the total removal of all genes from the egg, if grand master qiren were to give his sperms to the egg, we can get a exact copy of grand master qiren either the baby maybe a male or female, the child possesses the same behavior of that of grand master qiren" i breathed out

"but how does grand master qiren gives his sperms wei xiong? The egg is out of the body after all"

Qiren " why are you discussing about me here? "

"ohh okay then.....  What would you do in mornings nie xiong ? "

"wake up from the bed...  "

"then? "

"go to toilet"

"then? "

"freshen up and come to eat-"

"i asked what would you do in toilet? "

"...."

"...."

"...."

"wei xiong this is not good "

"come on,  we all are guys here"

"i brush my teeth and shit and take bath and dress"

"okay then.....  What if you had a wet dream? "

"imprudent !!!"

I ignored him "come on nie xiong,  tell me "

"i-i-"