CHAPTER-34

AN: 

       WARNINGS : GRAB TISSUES 

-------------------------

"li xing , put your blood on the array " . li xing did whatever zewu zun said as yiling laozu drew the array 

the future was glowing in front of them 

li xing was walking aimlessly and stood behind a tree and looked at the rabbit field where hanguang jun was sitting and feeding the rabbits calmly . his hair were fully white and he had some wrinkles around his eyes which almost is never seen unless he smiles . she looked a moment and approached hanguang jun . "sect leader lan" she bowed behind him . lan wangji turned and looked at her in acknowledgement  . he nearly looked as pretty as he was in his youth . 

jingyi nearly cried when he saw hanguang jun in white hair . he looked like he was about to die any seconds from now . 

the other people did not know what to say . hanguang jun is old , which meant that their generation is coming to an end as well . they could not think to say anything but stay silent 

lan wangji stood up shakily on his two legs and li xing grabbed him by his wrists to steady him . she knew lan wangji hates skin contact but she cannot afford him to fall down and get injured in his old age. lan wangji hummed and she retracted her hands and walked on side by side silently accompanying lan wangji to jingshi . while she was walking she looked to her left where she saw lan disciple laughing and running next to each other like kids , she smiled silently . and then she looked to her left where lan wangji was walking , very slowly . she knew , she always knew that everyone would come to this stage at least at the end of their lifetime . and then she looked at the pond next to her , where she could see her own reflection . she herself , looked young as she was in her twenties like an young woman who could be married of on her own . 

half the disciples choked , they broke many rules!

but she was twice as old than her looks being frank . she was always afraid of getting old and she made sure she meditated regularly . but she had no idea how she looks almost twice as young as her own age . before she knew it they were at jingshi . she took a step forward and opened the door and bowed towards lan wangji who simply nodded before going inside . she never dared going inside jingshi on her own . she closed the door softly behind lan wangji and walked away . 

lan wangji shot a look towards li xing . all the girls he knew were either on love with him or wanted to marry him or either sleep with him . this is the first time he had seen a girl respect ihs privacy and he was thankful for that . 

the two wei wuxians did not like what they were watching . looking at old lan zhan made them both wince silently . 

she sighed and went to the cold cave and ended up in the meditating posture as she did in her free time . she was a senior . of course no one dared her to work for them . lan er furen was totally another case , wei wuxian was an empath , he always acted funny and made her do his works as the sect leader's wife . she could not help but mentally curse herself for falling in his small web of traps . but the two did enjoy talking to each other being friends . she remembered that awkward time when she made bracelets and ran towards lan wangji and wei wuxian and tied them on their wrists and showed her wrist which had the pretty same bracelet with a different color . wei wuxian laughed at her childish antics but made her and his husband a flower crown and put them on their heads when the two were reading the sect information on the large table on the opposite side to each other . she smiled before she went serious on her meditation .