CHAPTER-15

AN: DO YOU WANT A DIRTY WEI YING [FUTURE?]

-------------------------------------

wangxian {future} :

in their given room ,

lan zhan put his hand around wei ying's waist who was busy in kitchen . 

"watcha doing darling?" he asked and kissed his husband's neck and sniffed his calming scent 

"i forgot to give them cake , a little touching and we will make the kids cut them lan zhan " wei ying turned and kissed his husband passionately . 

"your handwriting - let me do it " lan zhan wrote 'congrats on passing your exams kids' in calligraphy drew a heart and looked at his husband and smiled . wei ying was too shy , his handwriting was atleast readable when he was in school , once he became a doctor , his handwriting was no more than a line , it was turely a miracle lan zhan was able to read it 

the both packed up the cake with wei ying taking another box saying it to be given to hanguang jun and zewu zun . the both took out the box and the cake and walked out . the disciples who saw them both were actually confused . 'what are they carrying?' nevertheless , they walked away . 

jiang cheng's room ,

jiang cheng was crying at the taste of his sister's soup which made him remember old times with his brother . nie huaisang and the lan juniors were enjoying the soup and zixuan was feeding his son while eating himself , yanli was happy . she felt that if wei ying was here , it  would feel more full . 

and there was a knock , before anyone would move , the door blasted open which revealed lan zhan's godly blue jeans and a black running shoe. it lowered and lan zhan walked inside with a box in his hand , without any request .

jiang cheng and huaisang and the juniors gotten used to lan zhan's weird obsession with kicking . meanwhile - yanli had a strained smile . zixuan's jaw almost dropped to the floor . 'how can he look so hot ? wait ............. what the hell is he even wearing?? did that old man even allow this?'

"uncle lan / wangji-xiong / father" everyone- except yanli and zixuan said with a smile which made lan zhan smile a manly smile . zixuan was not j--j--jelaous!! 

"kids , do you know what i got?" lan zhan bent his head down a little and asked with a smile . the three juniors stood up and ran towards him and jingyi plucked out the box in his hand and opened it to find it nothing . the three juniors pouted at him . all adults chuckled at their action . 

"wei ying" lan zhan said making wei ying walk inside with a smile holding a box three times larger than the box lan zhan had . yanli was shocked - didnt a-cheng say he killed him ? - wait why are both too pale ? are they sick ?

when jin ling tried to run , lan zhan's father instincts kicked in and he caught jin ling's dress . "it is for you only , dont run okay ?" he reminded softly making jin ling stand nodding . 

wei ying kept the box on the table huaisang cleared , with a smile as a thank you to huaisang who smiled in return , he opened the box to reveal a white mass of something with brown something sticking to it . 

"this is a cake for you three as a congrats , we forgot to give it when we had lunch . this cake is called black forest . sizhui , jingyi , jin ling , come here " wei ying called the three who ran to him the next second . "what is written here ?" jin ling asked .