CHAPTER-30

AN : 

        SO ANY GUESS WHY LAN ZHAN IS CALLED A DEMON ? [tell your personal thoughts]

         OH AND I JUST FOUND THAT I AM ASEXUAL , IS BEING ASEXUAL WRONG OR WHAT?

--------------------------------------------

the empathy continued 

nie mingjue was sitting next to lan zhan who literally ignored an entire person next to him and fiddled on his phone . "gege!" , "ming-gege!" both sounds from huaisang and jiang cheng caught his attention . when he looked up the two hugged him after running towards him in a high speed . "zhan!" wei ying ran and did the same . lan zhan seemed to not mind wei ying sitting on him . he smiled and leaned to wei ying's chest . 

"ming-gege sounds too cute , i am sorry sect leader nie" a lan disciple pffted and told . 

mingjue sighed . for some reason , in the eyes of zewu zun [post war] he looked too old .

lan huan who noticed all these , ran and jumped on the three people over the two member sofa . then he realized of his entire weight and gave a small 'oh-ohhh'. 

"i like zewu zun so much . zewu zun , can you be like this please?" a jiang disciple shouted and was followed by many 'kyaaa' and 'yesss' .

the two lan xichens sweat dropped 

the sofa turned over , unable to feel so much weight . the 6 people fell down .

under the weight of lan huan , jiang cheng somehow moved towards his right and fell on lan zhan and wei ying's chest , huaisang hugged his brother tightly over his neck . lan zhan kept his head safe by using mingjue's muscles . wei ying was safe over lan zhan . mingjue groaned in pain as he suffered the most and grabbed a pillar gaining a loud shriek from huan who smacked on his face shouting "take your hands pervert !!!!!"  

"........"

".........."

"............."

the crowd did not know whether to laugh or cry . lan xichen and mingjue was in a embarrassment . 

"i like how papa actually found himself safe right on sect leader nie , even though he just ignored the other" jingyi said breaking the silence . 

everyone stared at him . 'he fucking missed the fucking details!!'

"oh are you all having your cuddling sessions?" yanli said as she peeked out of the kitchen wearing a normal top with a tack pants with a messy bun on her head . everyone stared at her , their eyes screaming 'DO WE EVEN LOOK LIKE WE ARE CUDDLING?!!'. 

"a-li! get out !" lan huan shouted . "oh sorry ! byeee gege!!!" yanli ran inside the kitchen 

yanli and the two xichen's were dumbfounded . they shot a glance at each other and looked away . 

the six somehow managed to get up . the six made their way to the dining table silently . after sitting mingjue broke the silence "huan , what is your *length* ?" he said making huan snap and glare at him . "does it even matter about my size idiot? why dont you take care of your own ? do you want me chop it off?!" huan said with a sadistic smile on his face which sent shivers to mingjue