CHAPTER-29

"lan zhan......." yiling laozu's voice trailed off 

"mn , i am here wei ying " hanguang jun's voice was strong which made wei wuxian hug him . 

"i-" wei wuxian ended up sobbing against the sturdy chest of lan wangji . lan wangji rubbed circles on his back . if his love not going to say anything , it is okay . he remembered that the future wei ying said him not to force his love to tell - if he is ready , then hear it or stay silent . 

"wei ying , you can tell when you are ready okay?" lan wangji looked at his love and wiped his tears with his white sleeves and held his cheeks in his hands , leaned his forehead to the point it met with wei wuxian . 

"mn, lan zhan......" wei wuxian said it with a soft smile and caressed the hands on his cheeks . 

the door opened . 

both yiling laozu and hanguang jun looked at lan zhan who came inside with a tray of food . his steps were too silent to the point none of the two would hear it . they noticed the other's presence only to the sound of the door and their heightened senses as a cultivator . 

"umm.. please stop staring at me like that?" lan zhan kept the tray on the table and scratched the back of his head at the intense staring of the two with a apologetic smile 

"you-" yiling laozu trailed off ".......nevermind" he leaned on his soulmate's chest . lan zhan then took a lube tube and put it next to the tray 

"ohhh...... and if you both are going to do 'that' , i will give you my lube pack that i brought recently [in my timeline].... and after you both are done , kindly please wash the blankets and dry them off okay ?" lan zhan teased past wei wuxian who turned red and covered his face under lan wangji's chest tightly which made the older's ear to redden . 

"ja-na! [bye]" lan zhan waved his hands and closed the door . the two inside noticed that his footsteps were louder and was hearable . they shrugged it off and took the tray and ate the food with so many flavors which made wei ying ask for more . thankfully , the food was given in large amount as if the two would eat more . 

after the two ate in silence , they looked at the lube and turned red . 

"l-lan zhan.......w-we can d-do it on n-ni-night i-if you w-want" wei wuxian shuttered with red face which was super adorable in lan wangji's eyes . 

"mn"

"l-lan zhan...... shall we go out for a fresh air ?" 

"sure"

the two was outside sitting in the rabbit field playing with rabbits . the disciples who crossed the scene saw two grown-ups playing with rabbits as if they were kids . but it was adorable with lan wangji's small smile and wei wuxian's laughter . 

and soon the dinner time came . apparently lan zhan told his past self that the two are going to hit the bed soon . 

everyone sat on the table with their trays of foods . lan qiren and his herd of sheep[elders] did not attend . 

everyone had a good start on eating silently when a 'ting' sound came from jingyi who turned red . all eyes were on him . he sighed internally and picked out the tab and saw a message from wen qing but did not open it .