CHAPTER-11

"a-zhan, i cant sleep ." wei ying whined after tucking both kids into the bed .

"lets walk around for a while " wangji walked along with wuxian around the cloud recesses . 

both wei ying and lan zhan walked around the recesses with just a baggy short sleeve top and trousers above knees with sneakers as there would be no one out , so they could be free . they walked admiring the place while holding each other's hand . the cold didnt bother them , after all they spent with xichen in Alaska [a place in north America ] for 3 years and yet would visit often . they went to cold springs and admired the way the place is . they removed their sneakers and put their raw feet in the cold water . it was relaxing . 

under the moon light , they looked at their husband's ethereal faces over shadowed by their long eye lashes . they felt they could fall in love once more and they did . they did not realize that their hands on each other's shoulder and cheek , their lips met . they would fall in love more and more gladly whenever they look at each other .

their tongues intervened , tasting each other . hands wrapped around each other's back and head . caressing each other's features so slowly feeling everything . they parted for breath having a sting of saliva connecting their lower lips . they looked at each other's lowers lips asking to be bitten . they pulled each other into a kiss . they melted into each other's ecstasy as they closed their eyes slowly caressing each other's cheeks .

[AN: WHEN THE HELL DID I BECOME A ROMANTICISIT ?? (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')/ ] 

---------------------------

the 4 juniors who went to the night hunt , had their plans failed . jingyi was hurt severely on his leg , zizhen had a infection after being bitten by a fierce corpse on his thigh and sizhui was injured on his arms but not deep but enough to bleed too much . rulan was slashed on his chest, making his golden robe turn onto a blood red color . the cold was too much here .

"we need to retreat !" jin ling shouted . and somehow jin ling was able to drag jingyi and sizhui carried zizhen making his arms bleed more . they reached the back side of cloud recesses . after getting inside the barrier they all let out the breathe they never knew they were  holding in . they walked slowly so that they would not stress their injured bodies more . 

they had to cross the cold springs to reach the recesses . while crossing they hear kissing noises . it was as if they had the energy to move suddenly , jingyi and zizhen dragged the other two peoples who sighed to the cold springs and peeped . it was something none of the 3 [sizhui, jingyi and zizhen] expected , jin ling sat down getting air to his lungs and did not look 

they all saw wangji kissing wuxian in the waters . their dresses- never mind . it was like a dream . "hey imagine if the real hanguang jun and yiling laozu kissing each other in the waters , fully naked at that" zizhen's mind went miles and miles . 

"nothing will happen , i fear for old man's health thats all" jingyi deadpanned  .

they saw them both caressing each other's cheeks and kissing each other . it was such a hot scene . zizhen really wanted to have a skill like drawing or painting , he would ask for sect leader nie's guidance after he meets him

the kissing noises increased and jin ling's patience flew away . he stood up and walked towards the cold spring and shouted loudly looking at his feet "WHO THE FUC-" he looked at lan zhan and wei ying who stared wide eyes at him still in kiss . they left the kiss with redness on cheeks and ears ashamed of themselves and turned around and bent down and put their hands in the water and acted like they were searching .