CHAPTER-8

Wangji went to the bed to see his husband sleeping with a eye mask on . He smirked

He got on the bed and kissed his husband's temples and removed his long sleeve to reveal his cloud wrist ribbon . He removed it and tried his husband's hands .

Slowly his hands went to wei ying's cheeks and gave him a kiss. Wei ying started struggling. "Who are you? What do you want ??!!"

"Your husband and i want to play with you"wangji said as he removed the eye mask for wei ying to see him .

"A-a-zhan "

"Hmm?, wont you let me play with you?"

"I-i don't mind" wei ying said as he looked away blushing

"Good, here" wangji put the eye mask back and gave him a passionate kiss. Wei ying's hand went to his husband's head and back and caressed them

They both separated with a line of love connecting them . Wei ying turned to his right side and planned to sleep when he felt a hand moving from his waist to his pants .

"A-zhan!!"

The said person's hand sneaked into his pants and started stroking his member "hmm? Not like it ?"

"Ahhhh .mm......hah......eghh.....ah.....morr....." Wei ying moaned . with his hands restrained, he could not see his husband doing especially with the eye mask on .

Wangji's other hand started stripping him . The stroking became tighter and faster pleasuring him too much.

"A-zhan, i..... ahhh ......gonnnnn ......eghh  cumm ....ahh....... hahh"

"Don't cum without my permission"wangji said in the ears and bit the ear lobes and licked it giving shivers to his husband. He kept on stroking faster and faster

"A-zhan i ........ahhhh.....cant...... eghhhhhh"

"Fine ,then let me help you not to cum " wangji said but still licking his husband's ears . He took out the urethral insertion and rubbed it over the angry tip of his husband

Wei ying shivered at the sudden contact over a cold metal. Lan zhan held the hardness in the other and started putting the insertion slowly .

Wei ying gave a surprised yell but turned into moans of pleasure as his husband inserted it slowly and made sure to move the insertion up and down to make him familiar. And stroking him in correct intervals.

Wei ying's back arched with pleasure. He kept on moaning . He even increased pressure to remove it with his muscles contracting . Wangji noticed and pulled the insertion until its end where the metal was connected to the tip.

"Not too soon " he whispered in his husband's ears in a sexy voice. And pushed the insertion all the way down . Wei ying gave a loud moan and arched his back as he moved towards his back . His legs were spread open

Wangji's member started throbbing at the sight of his husband panting . He removed his own dress as well . Wangji knelt between his husband's wide spread legs and admired his beauty . He kissed his husband while he rubbed his hardness with his husband's hardness.

Both moaned in pleasure as they kissed each other . Wei ying's body shivered at his husband's Cold touches . But he loved it . Each time his tongue licked his husband's tongue, it gave him new pleasures.

They separated . Wei ying wanted more . He loved this . He tried to move his hands it did not move . He came into a conclusion that he was tied to the bed . But he wanted more . "A-zhan , more " he breathed out

Wangji smiled . He wanted his husband to beg him for more and more as a punishment. He moved and placed his hardness right on wei ying's face . Wei ying kissed the hardness and opened his mouth. Wangji aligned himself on his husband's mouth .