CHAPTER-38

AN:

       I HAVE MY EXAMS SUDDENLY GOING ON FOR NO REASON.....

                GRAB TISSUES#5

----------------------------------------

the empathy continued -

wei wuxian looked always too tired , or his eyes said it every single time . every time wei wuxian tried to smile for his family or for the kids on the back mountains , it looked like a tired smile . everyone really worried about his health . thankfully , xiuying preferred to stay with him every time , and sizhui and jingyi would take turns whenever she is not available . the two adults and the late teen , took care of the entire sect as if they were the born leaders . despite their busy schedules , they somehow free up some time for their mother . 

it had been 7 years from lan wangji's death and 5 years from jiang cheng's death . 

wei wuxian needed someone for his support for the truth . li xing would stay often and talk with wei wuxian to give him a company , or play some indoor games which can use up their brains . but every time it was only wei wuxian who won like a god , li xing always lost , wei wuxian wasnt a genius for nothing . 

"just how talented is he?" a lan disciple murmured . 

li xing final training was about to begin when she found wei wuxian crying holding a paper . her instincts kicked in and she hugged the other and consoled him and somehow got a peek on the letter . 

she drew up a teleportation array and the two landed on the entrance of the nie clan . 

'oh-' both nie huaisang's thought . however nie mingjue was confused 

the disciples escorted the two to the chambers and li xing stood at the corner while wei wuxian approached the bed . there laid nie huaisang , looking all frail but lively as if he is happy . his eyes were sparkling when his eyes came in contact with wei wuxian whose eyes looked pretty much dead themselves . 

mingjue could not believe what he is seeing right now . he just recently saw his father's death and he is seeing his little brother's death now? his eyes teared up and both nie huaisangs hugged him from both sides . 

"wei-xiong !" huaisang's wavery voice was cheerful . huaisang made no attempt to move . wei wuxian nodded and sat next to him and held his hand silently . "wei - xiong ! i never thought i would see you , i am very happy , did you eat your lunch? " 

"mn"

" i have many paintings done , would you like to see them?"

"mn"

"wei -xiong , do you like them?" huaisang asked as soon a servant brought out a painting of him and wei wuxian together in their youth . 

"mn" wei wuxian faintly smiled as he touched the drawing . 

"wei xiong , i have many things to tell to you....."

"mn"

"wei xiong turned like wangji xiong , i miss those smiles  " sect leader huaisang accepted the truth. 

everyone could not help but feel sad , everything they knew of wei wuxian is just a mask . 

before huaisang could speak , the door opened revealing huaisang's teenage son , who came rushing .