CHAPTER-19

wei wuxian woke up in the arms of his love . he liked the warmth of his love . he then remembered the way he lost his sanity to his love's dick and hid his face in the older's chest and rubbed his nose against the hard chest waking his love up . 

"wei ying" lan wangji's expression was too soft at the sight of his love , this was his dream - to wake up to see wei ying in his arms . it is fulfilled now

"lan zhan , good morning" wei wuxian tried to sit up when the pain shot up , "OUCHHH!!! MY BACK!!" he fell over lan wangji's chest again with a hand on his back . 

"wei ying ! are you hurt?"

"and whose fault is that?!" both blushed when they knew the answer .

"sorry" lan wangji apologized .

 "hmm? why?" 

"i hurt wei ying"

"i loved it lan zhan , i wont mind doing it again-" wei ying felt something poking over is pelvis . lan wangji was too embarrassed of his own entire being . wei wuxian smirked "want me to help you er gege?" wei ying's perv hands sneaked into lan wangji's pants and started stroking it softly enough to make lan wangji's breath hitch , his ears red . wei wuxian slowly increased the speed tightening around lan zhan's member . lan wangji hands were on wei wuxian's butt squeezing them as he moaned . 

"ahhh.......wei-cummghhh~"

lan wangji came in his own pants . wei wuxian laughed as he took out his lan zhan's juice in his hands and licked it clean . 

"looks like you need to clean up yourself lan zhan , hehe"

lan zhan hummed with red ears and carried his love to the hot yet warm tub in his arms . he  let his love sit on his lap and massaged his aching back as they bathed . wei wuxian fell asleep in the middle of the bath and lan wangji's lips tugged upwards when he noticed it . 

after dressing up his love and himself , he lied his wei ying on the bed and went out to the kitchen . 

and on the way back to jingshi with a tray of spicy food in his hands ,he saw wei ying grabbing a box which had a plus sign on it in red color. his mood was -not good in the least 

wei ying seemed to notice him . "uncle wei !" the both heard jin ling running towards them . but he stopped when he saw wei ying's face . it was normal with a smile and not dark- not at all!

jin ling sweated , "umm , uncle wei ....... i-i wish you good morning , see you later !" he ran away when he heard a 'mmn' from wei ying . 

"where?" hanguang jun asked 

"jingshi , take me there " wei ying looked at lan wangji . lan wangji was surprised , wei ying was soft on everyone , and why is he angry now? . nevertheless he took him . 

when they opened the door of jingshi , they both saw wei wuxian awake but lying on the bed . 

"ohh , lan zhan i am hun- *looks at wei ying* HELP ME!!!!!!!"

"no one is gonna help you MY CHILD " wei ying's eyes turned red 

"AAAHHHH!!! why are you scary , what did i do?" wei wuxian found the spirit to stand up without his back aching due to the flowing adrenaline . "lan zhan save me !!!!!!!!" lan wangji was stuck , he was about to move his leg when wei ying glared at him with red eyes . it was a threat - a clear one at that 'move and i show you who i am !'  

lan wangji sweated for first time in a while . wei ying then looked at wei wuxian and took a deep breathe and shouted

"YOU FUCKING DID NOT TAKE THE FUCKING MEDS FOR 10 FUCKING HOURS!" he ran towards wei wuxian who ran around the jingshi . wei wuxian was a prodigy in cultivation obviously he could run fast , but his fucked back and fucked hole - courtesy to lan wangji , is holding him behind . wei ying caught upto him in no time and grabbed his ears .