Prologue

AOT COLLEGE AU

AOT COLLEGE AU

Transferring to Trost University was either the best or worst decision of your life. Getting thrown into a dysfunctional friend group during sophomore year can definitely change things up.

A story in which you deal with the bullshit and harsh reality that undergrad is. The love, pain and of course partying that comes with being a youth. Long story short,

In which Jean and Eren fight over the girl oblivious to their feelings: you.

And shit hits the fan, in just a short amount of time.

Content 18+, Mature through smut, excessive drug use, general adult themes & major character death.

If reading about drugs freaks you out. If you are unable to read about loss due to extensive drug use. Don't read this.

Comments, Shares, Favorites go a long way. If you can as you go, I thank you from the bottom of my entire being.

Tiktok: ercthesloth

🖤erc

Jean x Reader  |  Eren x Reader

Respectfully, an Absolute Mess

December 29, 2021

You never had expected this year to turn out like this.

Never did you think that the last remaining days of such a chaotic semester could turn so rotten. Nor did you ever think a single semester could end with such damage done. 

You didn't want to ring in the new year this way, no one did. But it was here in your shared home that you and your friends sat, crowded as usual on the large couch. However now instead of the usual laughter, the shared nights of drinking and games - you all sat in silence.