Halloweekend I

Saturday October 30, 2021

"I'm so glad we're just doing the purge for night two." Sasha vented to you, pressing her white eyeliner into your face. "Yesterday was too much, I hate those old costumes." She sat straddling your lap so she could make straight lines.

Halloweekend was a three day event this year. Last night you had just gone out with the girls to a party at the ZBT frat, the guys there only letting girls in. You went as your typical playboy bunnies, you Sasha and Mikasa, the same costumes you used last year. The three of you the only out of your housemates to attend.

Mikasa ended the night making out with a girl, Sasha ended hers by getting Nic to pick her up and bring her back to his place. As per usual you ended your night fucking some random guy - only he wasn't that random.

You may or may not have fucked the president of the ZBT frat.

There went the whole, 'sobriety from penis' thing.

Let's just blame the liquor.

Tonight was day two, your enitre friend group was going to one of the bars downtown instead of a house party. Tomorrow night on actual Halloween AOT was hosting a massive party, the massive party. You were saving the safari costumes for tomorrow.

The costume choice for tonight was quite simple, as you just needed to dress up a little slutty in black and do some 3D looking makeup. Hence why Sasha was digging white eyeliner into your face.

"Ow." You swatted her hand away. "It feels like you're stabbing my face Sash."

"I am not!" She pressed the liner back into your cheek. "I'm just trying to make straight lines."

Her force was hurting, the pencil felt like it was cutting though your skin. You barred your teeth through the rest of it, enduring the pain.

"Okay!" She pulled back when she was done, getting up off of you. "I think Mikasa has the color you wanted, so head downstairs to get her to do the pink."

"Thanks, Sash." You smiled getting up from the chair, not before checking out the lines in the mirror. They were pretty damn straight, impressive honestly. "These look great."

"Mhm, I know. Can't talk, stabbing my face now." She stared at her mirror, ignoring looking to your vicinity.

You didn't need her help anymore so you went downstairs to Mikasa's room for her to finish you up. "Hey." you knocked, pushing the door open with your foot. She was sitting on her bed, ready to go. "Can you do my face?"

"Yeah sure, take a seat." She pointed to her desk chair and started to get up from her bed.

"You're not gonna straddle me right?" You skeptically sat down on her chair, not wanting to be as close as Sasha got with you with Mikasa. Sasha and you were borderline intimate upstairs.

"No?" She cocked her head, a neon makeup palate now in her hands. "Did Sasha do that?"

"Maybe." You looked away. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

"Lesbians." She joked at you, picking fun at your close relationship. One that was just lightly mended. Mikasa stood above you, "Look up." 

Then she did your makeup, much more gently than the beast you shared a floor with. As she painted your face, her tongue darted out in concentration. You didn't dare speak, making sure that nothing would have to be redone.

"Okay!" She finished the line on your jaw, "You are all done." 

You turned to the mirror and smiled at your reflection, the makeup looked fucking awesome. "This is sick."