The Sun, Moon, and Whatever is: Colt Grice

cw: some light smut

Thursday, November 4

11:00 PM

Long scorching hot showers are the best to take when you have something on your mind.

At the moment the one thing you had up there, at the very forefront, was the backpack. That damned blue bag you had stuffed and hidden in your closet. You had been trying really hard to not think about it, to ignore its existence. But no. Marco had texted you about it, and that brought up all the anxieties you felt surrounding the topic.

To top it off you lied to him. You told him you didn't know where it was. Of course you ended up going further with the lie and gave him a promise that you'd let him know if you did find out where it went. You felt like a shitty human being, but this was your way of protecting him.

If Marco wanted drugs, he would find them, with or without his damned backpack pharmacy.

You took an extensive burning hot shower. Hoping to scorch away your rampant thoughts.

A half hour later when you stepped out, you had missed a call. You checked to see who it was, as it was late - you half expected it to be Eren since he did want you to go over to his place tonight - but it wasn't him.

It was Colt.

Colt Grice.

What the hell.

You texted him back, apologizing for not picking up. Telling him that yeah, he could call you - but it had to be quick as you had shit to do. He promised it would be.

It was not.

Back in your room you sat on your bed. You hair was still wet so you pulled back tightly so it wouldn't stray all over the place during the night. Wrapping your big fuzzy blanket around your shoulders like a cape, you situated your body to be comfortable on top of your bed. You stared down at your phone, anticipating the call. Waiting, but not patiently. Once it began to ring and vibrate you stared down at it.

This was insane. He was really calling you. Colt Grice, calling out of the blue at an unfathomable hour - almost close to midnight. What the hell could he want?

You let your phone ring twice before picking up, just because. He knew you were going to answer - you had just told him you would - but that asshole inside of you decided to not let him get that masculine satisfaction of a right away pickup. You felt like he didn't deserve it after what he did to Eren.

You groaned just before swiping to the right.

"I didn't think you were actually going to pick up." Colt breathed into the phone.

You rolled your eyes"I just texted you back that I would so... here we are. Like I said I do have a lot of work to do, so not to be rude but make it quick?" It still came out of your mouth bitchy though. There was no way you could sugar coat your annoyance right now.

"I'll be quick with it, I swear."

"Mhm." You hummed back, waiting for what he needed to say.

"So..." He trailed his voice off. The blonde not knowing where to start. The blonde not being quick with it.

You should have just hung up, no, you should have ignored his text. This was taking too long already, and you really didn't want to have this conversation right now. But life never really goes the way you want it to, for that is impossible. The universe, the world, life in general, always has a habit of just being the biggest and most intolerable bitch. Respectfully, of course. You huffed out air from your nostrils, loud enough for him to hear.