The Snack that Smiles Back

October 25, 2021

CW: blood

Your walk back was silent, the two of you riding out your highs. When Jean took dabs he was always able to function normally, you on the other hand were an absolute mess. A stoned mess, meaning that you were so zonked that words became hard. He knew that trying to have a conversation would be difficult with the way you got, so thus a silent walk was made.

When you arrived home, your legs were tired and you were hungry. From the single car out in front of your house you could tell that Ymir was here, with or without Historia you truly did not know.

Jean walked you up to the steps, helping you keep your balance as you stumbled at the top. His hand was an inch away from the small of your back, the tall boy nervous from the pervious events of the night to actually touch you. His hands were sweaty, and he was scared he would drench the back of your sweater with a him-shaped hand print.

"You uh, do you want me to come inside?" He offered at the top of the stairs, leaning his back against the siding of the house. 

"No." You did not want him to come inside. If he walked in you would probably kiss him again - and right now you needed to process everything that had happened. Plus, eat something. You were hungry. If you were confident that no one was home, then maybe you would have let him in. 

"You sure? I mean you stumbled getting up the stairs." He nodded over to the staircase.

You grimaced at the steps. Fuck you, you stupid damn staircase. So difficult with your....3 steps.

"I'm sure." You did a slow blink, focusing your hazy eyes on Jean, staring for a little too long. You payed close attention to his shoulders. They were so wide, his upper half had such a nice balance with the rest of his body. He wasn't lanky, nor was he super buff.  High on the dab, it was like you were realizing how attractive he actually was. But you had always known he was a good looking guy. You noticed it the very first time you had seen him. God, did you wanted to kiss him again.

No.

"Okay-thanksforwalkingmeback-bye." You blurted out, not waiting for any response back. You threw open the door and raced inside, slamming it behind you in a panic. You did not want something else with Jean to happen tonight. You leaned you back up against it, breathing a little too heavy. You were nervous.

Jean had kissed you again tonight. Your eyes closed as you thought about what happened. At this point, Jean and you had kissed too many times to call it an accident. 

Pointing your nose up at the ceiling you inhaled, and then exhaled trying to calm yourself. Finally, you opened your eyes when you heard Jeans heavy feet on the descent down, as they rattled the old steps. You stayed pressed up against the door until you could no longer hear him outside.

You could finally breathe once you knew he had left the property. 

Pushing off the door, you wandering into the kitchen, heading for the snack cabinet; you were hungry. You were ready to feast on some random shit. Munchies hitting you damn hard.

You pressed your thighs against the ceramic countertop, standing on your toes to get a better reach up. You extended your right arm up while the left held you sturdy. Your body was stretched and extended in a way that was unnatural, you had half a mind to just jump up on the counter to reach things- but you didn't. The last time you did that Mikasa threw a fit since you put your feet on the countertop.

You had successfully opened the cabinet when you felt a warm rush pulsate through your body. You stopped for a second, confused on the rush but it went away as quickly as it came. The feeling starting and ending at your thighs. You payed no mind to it, brain only wanting delicious snacks. You fingers slithered their way into the cabinet taking out the most delicious of them all - rainbow goldfish.