Apartment 104

October 17, 2021

When you awoke the next morning you were nothing but confused. Glancing around at the sunlight filled room, your fingers snatched up your phone - needing to know what the hell time it was.

Your head was throbbing from the pain of your hangover. That hangover being entirely your fault. You had drank too much yet again, and now had to suffer the consequences of your actions. The bright light from your screen hurt your eyes, but you bared through it.

2:00 PM

You had slept so late. You got out of bed quickly, embarrassed at your late start to the day. Seriously though, who sleeps until 2? Your group chats must be filled by now. You tossed your phone back on your bedside table, letting future you deal with that.

Looking over at your desk you noticed the clothes you had partied in were folded neatly on top. Which instantly struck you as odd. Were you not the one who took them off? If you had taken them off each article of clothing would be thrown in a different direction. You know, like how a normal drunk person does.

You had no memory of getting home. No memory of even changing into what you wore now - which was a massive T-shirt sporting your schools logo. To top off that confusion, some absolute maniac had folded your dirty ass clothes because it sure as hell was not you. You had a laundry basket in your room, who wouldn't toss them in there? 

"Sasha!" You called out. 

No answer from the room next door.

You stumbled of your room and rushed into hers - but your roommate was no where to be found. You began to frantically look around her room, trying to see if she had slept there last night. Her comforter was half off the bed, and last nights clothes were thrown on the floor. Not neatly folded like a psycho. It was safe to assume that Sasha had spent the night here, but was that before or after you had gotten home? You needed to find her, hopefully she could answer some questions about the end of your night. 

You raced back into your own room on a mission to piece together the faded parts of your night. You snagged your phone off your bedside table and opened it up to your messages.

Three unread chats decorated the screen, the first was the group chat with the whole crew- which you decided not to open just yet. The second from just from Connie, a simple text of a pancake emoji. He had only texted you an hour ago, meaning that he was also late to rise today.

You responded, 'wya', and began to scroll through the group chat to find out if anything happened. No luck though, only memes had been sent within the group. The third text that you had received was from Eren at midnight, and it was a fucking cup pong game request.

A notification flashed on the top of your screen, Connie responded back with a shared location - a diner a 10 minute walk away. You sent a thumbs up emoji back, and a 'be there in15'. You would ask him if he knew anything then.

Quickly, you changed into something more presentable and made your way down the staircase. Your head was still throbbing from the hangover you woke up with so you made a pit stop in the kitchen to take something for it. You filled a glass with water, and washed down two circular tablets hoping they would be enough to give you a bit of relief. 

"Good afternoon!" You jumped, spooked at the voice. Looking over at the couch you noticed your blonde roommates head peaking up over it looking at you. "Rough night?" She eyed you up and down. 

You nodded back at her, flush from embarrassment of not noticing her right away. "You know how I got home?"

"No idea, slept at Ymir's."