A Jealous Brute

November 6, 2021

Your stared at the messages from Connie.

Your brain, in its late night grogginess, couldn't process it right away. Yes, Jean threw a punch, and yes, you had said you would be on your way. But there you sat, with a blanket draped like a cape on your shoulder - unmoving.

Honesty, what the fuck could you do? 

How bad was the punch? Was it just a punch, or a full on fight?

Shit. Compared to the size of those two boys, you were a goddamn shrimp! Why did dear Constance text you of all people?

You swiped out of your messages from Connie. Thumbs twiddling above, unsure of what to do next. 

You had to get to the bar they were at, your said you were on your way, for some reason. You either had to walk there alone, or get someone to drive. 

So options were; wake up Ymir to drive you, or sprint on over. 

You chose the first.

You trudged down the stairs to the floor below and barged into Historia's room- knowing that Ymir was staying over like she always did.

The two girls in the bed both flung up, in fear of the sudden intrusion. The blanket that was over them flew off the side of the bed, revealing the close proximity between them. Ymir and Historia shot away from one another, still trying to hide the nature of their relationship.

"What the fuck!?" Ymir snapped at you.

"Can you drive me to the bar." It came out more of a demand than a request. Like you said, brain was still processing.

"Do you know what time it is?" Historia, phone in hand checked the time, she was less agitated than her counterpart. 

You ignored the question, and went right into the reason why you needed the ride. "Jean threw a punch at Reiner. They got into a fight and-and I don't know what the fuck to do. Connie texted me, me? What do I do?" You started to babble to the two girls, and pace. Back and forth at the foot of their bed. "What do I do?" You squeaked out again. 

You expected them to tell you to get out, to go away. But they did the opposite. Well..Historia did, Ymir just groaned.

"It'll all be okay." Historia jumped out of the bed, rushing over to you and throwing her small frame into yours. She held you still. "We'll go with you." She said softly.

"Really?" Ymir rolled over in the bed, stuffing her face down into the pillow. 

"Yes really." She rolled her eyes and let go of you. "Jean's never pulled a stunt like this. We usually only play clean up crew for Eren." Historia slung a cardigan around her, telling facts to the freckled one. Jean never started anything, Eren on the other hand always started shit.  "Hurry up Ymir. We should go."

"I'm going, I'm going."

So Ymir did the same, not as quick as the blonde but she still got out of the bed. The last thing you did before you left the house was slip on shoes. Then you were off. Three girls in pajamas, going to a bar to stop a fight between two massive men. 

Makes total sense.

You sat in the middle seat, leaning forward to talk to them. "Thank you so much. I-I'm sorry I woke you." You expressed your gratitude. Them helping you at with this was a blessing. You had no idea what you were going to walk into. You were scared.