Stir

November 6, 2021

When Historia was on a mission, she was terrifying. The girl was so short, however when she felt great emotions- she was a sight to be reckoned with. The car ride back was quiet, however you could taste the tension in the air.

Once back at the house Historia was ready to wake every one of you roommates up, at the very ripe hour of 1 am. To find out the "truth", or whatever. 

You were clueless to what she was thinking as you only knew what Jean had told you. Everyone has their own perceptions of a story, their own eyes see things differently. So right now, you had no idea what was to come and you still had no idea what had happened. 

On her mission to wake the house Historia stomped up the stairs, leaving both you and Ymir in her dust as she flung open the door and proceeded up the first flight. As you and the freckled girl walked in the house she wearily glanced at you, which proved that she was also terrified on what was about to happen. You couldn't tell if Ymir knew what was going on in the other girls brain, regardless you feared the outcome of the night.

Using your foot, you kicked back the front door. It clicked back into its frame, shaking the old house. You and Ymir trailed behind, appearing at the top of the second floor as Historia was throwing open the door to Mikasa's room. 

In a groggy panic, she woke up- body darting straight up and blurry eyes locking onto the girl who was staring down at her from the side of the bed.

You and Ymir watched the sight from the doorway.

"Is everything okay?" Mikasa asked, her eyes looking at the three of you. "Is someone dead?" She followed it up with, noting the pale look on your face.

"No ones dead." Historia glared down at her, and then added a threatening, "yet." Which in all honestly, wasn't that terrifying due to her size but it was pretty scary when you took into account the furious aura coming from the girl. "Ymir go get Sash and Annie." She demanded.

"Yes Ma'am." No hesitation in her response, Ymir turned to go wake up the brunette beast and the terrifying blonde. You stepped further inside Mikasa's dark room, taking a seat on top of her desk. You brought your legs up and folded them into one another. Sitting like a child atop the sturdy furniture.

"What's wrong?" Mikasa's face was alert, all signs of her rudely awoken grogginess gone and replaced with a look of panic. "Historia, it's late."

"This is important." Historia told her. "I'll wait for Sasha to wake up before I start, I can't let my anxieties about this go till the morning." She sat at the edge of the bed, looking down at her fingers and picking at them- not even daring to send a look in the direction of the concerned girl.

Mikasa must be so confused right now. She turned to you.

You shrugged, mouthing back an 'I don't know'.

Her hands came up from where they reseted on the blanket and the dark haired girl pushed back a strand of her hair, tucking it neatly behind her ear. You knew that motion as one that she did when she's anxious. Mikasa was trying to compose herself. 

"There better be a good reason for this!"

"There is!"

The three of you in the room turned your heads to the arguing that was getting louder. Sasha did not sound happy.

"Liar!"

"How are you not tired when you wake up?"

"I'm sorry, you scared the shit out of me- am I supposed to act like i'm sleepwalking or something?! Seriously Ymir, you could have been a kidnapper; would you expect someone getting stolen to just succumb to their fate and go back to sleep?"