Penis Party

October 16, 2021

Let me repeat that for you:

A massive penis. In Christmas lights. A Christmas Penis. A fucking holiday hard-on.

It was giant. It was humongous. It was: a literal monstrous line-art dick that was illuminated on a rooftop. The neon lights blinked and flashed, if you had been looking up as you walked you probably would have seen it from a mile away.

"I wonder who thought of that?" You said, finger holding your chin with your fingers. You were admiring the art, if one could even call it that. Puzzled on which idiot in the house was bold enough to get on the roof and create a structure so phallic. Curious to when public safety or some sort of police would show up at the football house and demand it be taken down.

"Whoever made it made one of the balls way too big compared to the other." Mikasa added in, critiquing the abstract art form on their roof.

"Yo, you think it's life size?"

"SASHA!"

"I'm just kidding!" Her hands shot up in defense.

"I bet Porco made it." Annie explained, "he's the only one who has the balls to pull a stunt like that. Guy loves climbing things too."

"Yeah, Reiner's a bit of a pansy." You agreed, adding on to her statement. Mikasa tensed next to you at the mention of his name.

"Bertolt too. He's even more of a bitch than his boyfriend."

Your face lit up in bliss at Annies comment.

At first Annie was annoyed when you got with the blonde; she snubbed you in conversation and ignored you for a whole week. But once she came around, her curiosity about how he performed in bed got the better of her, you two became closer than you ever had been before. She loved knowing that Reiner was the kind of guy who came and explained. She only asked about it once, after that first time - you weren't sure if she knew about the other times.

You wanted to keep it that way. The less everyone knows, the better. 

"I guess we should stop staring and head in - to the Penis Party we go!!"

The four of you made no moves to go up the step, you all continued to stare at the lights. "Cock Congregation?" Penis Party sounded a bit too vulgar, so you suggested a different name. 

"It's more like a phallic festival. Congregation sounds too religious."

"That's a good one Annie." Sasha complimented her play on words.

Annie nodded back in response.

"I still like mine better though." Sasha concluded, taking a step forward and landing on the second step of the staircase. "From here on out, this night shall be known as the Penis Party!" Sasha beamed, confident beyond belief with her first choice. 

"Moron." You heard Annie mutter from next to you. You couldn't help but agree, laughing softly at the accurate description.

Your name was suddenly called out, a voice booming from one of the windows above. You looked up following it and you were pleasantly surprised to see who had called your name.

Cupping your hands around your mouth you shouted a response, "MARCO!"

"I'm coming down!" He shouted back from the sill, then the brunette moved from it making his way down to get you. You turned to your friends, coyly smiling at them. They knew you were about to ditch them for a bit. You always did that when it came to Marco.