Deli

November, 7 2021

It was 2 am when the boys showed up at the house.

When you and Mikasa got back you had napped, showered, ate dinner and then lounged around, waiting up for the two. You spent your Saturday night inside, anxiously waiting.

From the moment Mikasa got off the phone with Armin you were out of it. You brain raked through the possible reasons they went to Marley, why Armin told Reiner you and Jean were fucking, and the million dollar question surrounding Eren's feelings toward you - which was the one that was giving you an upset stomach.

The scribbled out; Idea #5, Eren has a crush on Reiner, was running rampant in your mind. You knew Eren had gotten with guys in the past. Was Reiner his type? 

Was Eren truly into burly blonde men who cry after they cum?

It was a little past two when the front door opened and the cold outside air escaped in. You and Mikasa had been waiting, desperately trying to stay awake for the boys. The both of you turned to the door.

Armin and Eren had shown up. Armin closed the door behind them, and Eren let himself in like he owned the place. "Good-morning!" Was the first thing from his mouth, the words sung out like a cheerful tune.

It was 2 in the morning.

"Where the hell have you been!" Mikasa stood up, angry. 

The green eyed boy smirked. "Places."

"Eren!" Mikasa warned, crossing her arms over her chest. She was not having this, especially at this hour.

"Armin already told you we went to Marley." He whined back, pointing back at the blonde who looked exhausted. He had dark bags under his blue eyes, his hands went up to them - rubbing to keep himself awake.

You wondered if he had gotten any sleep the past two days.

"No one told me why." She countered back quickly. "You two had your phones off."

Eren groaned then came over to flop down on the couch, sitting right next to you. He spread out his limbs to the point where they were touching your own, his arms thrown across the back of the couch. "Well my phones charged now. Turned it on to just about a thousand messages." He dramatically emphasized.

Armin, a true opposite being to Eren, delicately sat down across from you and slumped back into the deep cushions of the couch.  With a tired yawn he closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than to be in his bed. He was infuriated with Eren, since the green eyed boy dragged him into this mess.

Eren's arm that draped behind you extended down, his fingers lightly tapping on your shoulder. You took this as a cue to look at him, where you then took in his facial features. His verdant eyes were clouded with red splotches overpowering what should be white, his dark pupils were dilated out so far it almost looked like he had just gone to the optometrist.

He was stoned.

You realized that now would not be a good time to talk to him about anything, as when the boy was stoned he was unserious and dangerously aloof. Not a care in the world.

Eren scrunched up his face, giving you an Eren only smile before turning to look up at Mikasa. "I have a confession to make guys." He kept his eyes on her.

"Go on." She told him, her body tensing up. She continued to glare though, angrily staring down.

His other arm, the one not around the back of where you sat, touched his chest. It touched his heart, where he balled it up into a fist."I take back most of the bad things I've said about Reiner, he ain't that bad."