Stinky

November 2, 2021

Rolling over in the queen bed, your body slammed into his once again. A full force bump, as you were used to your own bed. You groaned, tugging the blanket off of his chest and wrapping yourself in it. You rolled the other way, away from the boy.

"Mhph." He began to wake up, from your bodycheck and also because he was now cold. Especially his legs as he only wore shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt to bed last night. He didn't want to go shirtless like he usually did because you had forced yourself to stay over once again. "The fuck." He groaned out, hand coming over to fist part of the blanket. He gave it a nice tug, the soft cloth going back in his direction. "Give it back."

"I'm cold." You roughly tugged it out of his grasp, reclaiming what you stole. You rolled yourself to the edge of his bed, right at the edge. If you moved another inch or if he pushed you, you would totally fall off onto the carpet.

"Go grab one of my sweatshirts." He groaned out, grabbing the blanket and turning to stuff his face in his pillow. "Mhphm mphm mphm."

Whatever he had said next was inaudible. The pillow muffling his morning voice.

"You go get me one then." You swatted his hand off the blanket once again. He was face down on the bed, the muscles on his left shoulder tighening underneath his shirt as he slowly slummed his hand back to his own side.

Once he realized that he was not getting the blanket back, Eren slowly rolled out of his bed and grabbed one of his sweatshirts off the floor- whipping it at you.

"Ow!" You shot up, a slight sting on your thigh.

"You didn't say I had to do it nicely." He pointed out with a dead morning voice. Eren's hands grasped the blanket once more and with an aggressive yank the entire thing was ripped off of you.  The cold immediately hit your legs, arms and well, just your entire body.

You made a face at him, grimacing as he went back to his side and covered himself in the blanket. Leaving you to succumb to the sweatshirt. He was cozy while you were suffering. The sweatshirt was also totally worn by him the day before, it reeked of whatever cologne he wore.

"Why can't we share it." You were sitting up now, sitting criss cross on the bed and looking down at his exhausted body. You pulled the black hoodie over your head, your body swimming in the fabric. 

"I don't share." He sounded slightly annoyed, his face looking at the wall.

"You shared it with me last night..." He also shared his bed, and now his sweatshirt as well.

"Yeah?" Eren rolled over to look at you, his face twisted in irritation since he woke up to your bullshit this morning. "That's because you refuse to go home."

"Nuh, uh."

"Uh, huh." He gave it right back. "Go home and shower or something." He mumbled out, then turned over once again.

"I can just shower here."

"I don't share." He repeated.

"You smell." You groaned out, getting out of the bed since your legs were now freezing from not being covered. You were going to search for some sweatpants.

"I smell?" Eren let out a dry laugh. "When's the last time you showered?"

You froze in your tracks, standing right next to the bed. You had last showered Sunday. Before the party.

It was now Tuesday.

"That's what I thought." Eren let out a comedic sigh, the blanket moving up and down as his body rattled from the deep chuckle. "Go home. Go shower."