Professor Ackerdaddy and the Drunken Horse

A/N: I talk about some sensitive topics in this chapter, the way that our dear reader feels about them is just how she copes with it.

TW: mentions of domestic abuse & light smut

November 10, 2021

Jean had a chapter meeting today. Another stupid meeting he just had to attend. It had been the third one this month, which was not a normal thing. It was only the 10th. This meeting was dumber than the rest because it wasn't at the house, it was on campus. Which meant that Jean couldn't drive you or walk with you to class tonight because he was already at the school.

You walked to campus alone and annoyed. It's not like he had to drive you, or walk with you; but you had gotten into a routine with him and you did not like change. He was fun to be around. Jean always made the trek to campus entertaining. 

Now all you had for entertainment was your phone and the music blaring in your ears. You walked quickly across campus, heading toward the English building. You were glad it wasn't raining. 

Campus was really nice this time of year, the leaves had begun to fall from the trees and the weather outside remained comfortably crisp. You didn't know how much longer the good weather would last, but you hoped at least until the end of the month. Nothing bothered you more than having to walk to class in a snowstorm. 

Your class was on the third floor of the building. Once there you made a pit stop to the bathroom, because getting up to do that in this class gave you anxiety. It took a tad bit longer than you would have liked in the bathroom because Sunday morning you had woke up to that time of the month. Which was an inconvenience for many reasons, but you were glad you got it now. There were so many things you had to do toward the end of the month. You had Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and AOTs formal, if Jean were to ask.

He hadn't yet, and it was coming up. Sasha told you every day that you should ask him, but you weren't going to do that. If Jean wanted you there, he would have asked by now.

You had last seen him on Sunday, when everyone came over for dinner. It was like a weird line had been drawn in the room that day. A thick line painted on the floor splitting it in half. Eren and Armin wouldn't cross to Connie, Marco and Jean, and vise versa. The boys made it brutally obvious that there was bad energy between them; so it was hard for you to hang out with them all. Especially Jean and Eren.

When you were talking to Jean, Eren was blowing up your phone with memes and game requests. When you were talking to Eren, Jean was talking obnoxiously loud and always asking your opinion about what he was talking about.

However the two never spoke to one another.

By the end of the night, you were exhausted from their antics. Eren and Armin had stayed to clean and Connie and Marco had to drag Jean out of the house since he wasn't planning on leaving until Eren left for some reason. 

When he was done cleaning, Eren had ventured up to your room and when the door was shut, the kid was on top of you.

You had then panicked.

You didn't realizing kissing Eren sober would be a scary thing for you to do, when his mouth was an inch away from your own and his hand gripping the inside of your thigh, you flailed out underneath him. Screaming, 'I'm bleeding I can't!'.