•49•

「MOMO's POV」

I'm on my way back to the prosecution building, if you're gonna asked me if I successfully got it? just see later, I'm busy munching my food so don't interrupt me.

While walking in the streets, I'm taking a bite little by little on my food. I'm hungry, I've took about 4 and half hours or almost 5 hours there to ask what I need to.

When I finally in front of the building I went straightly at the office where Jeongyeon and Jihyo are. I opened the door straightly and saw them being busy on their work.

"You're here already! How is it?" Jihyo said turning her back to her computer.

"Not good, not bad." I said nd put my food in my table as I went to it and have a seat. "Eh how is she?" I said as I saw Jeongyeon still focusing on her computer too. Jihyo just shrugged her shoulder and back on work. I sighed and continue to eat again.

"Mo." I heard Jeongyeon called me.

"Hmm?" I said since my mouth is full of food huhu.

"Did you get it?" she asked, still busy on her computer.

"Uhm, wait gimme some time to make my food done." I said and she never replied again.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

She requested me to let her done her food. I asked her again about the thing she have to know lately when she already done her food.

"I got it!!!!" she shouted happily. "I've been struggle a bit but luckily I got it."

"Did you even know his address?" I asked.

"Yup, I got the two, the address and his phone number that first polices investigated the crime got it when he called them after seeing Mr. Im in abandoned building. Just in case he changed his phone number at least we have his address but if ever one of these two things isn't connected to him until now well that's a big problem."

"Right, let's just hope he didn't change his phone number tho up until now."Jihyo said.

"What do you about calling him now? Regarding the case?" I asked them.

"Wait, here's the number." Momo said and put it on Jihyo's hand.

"Okay, I'll try." Jihyo said.

I stand up and walk towards them to hear everything they're talking about. A couple of minutes already passed and it still ringing, I'm nervously praying here, hoping that he'll pick it up or else don't make this hard he'll be the witness for this and it's important tho.

Finally someone pick the call.

"Hello?" the other person said on the other line.

"Hello, we're from SProsecutor Office, don't worry sir we're just here to ask you something about 1 year ago if you still remember it." Jihyo said. Momo and I were still listening to their conversation.

"Uh, what's with the 1 year ago?" the man said.

"It's about Mr. Im's mysterious death case sir. Are you the one who reported it to the polices? That you found him at an abandoned building?" Jihyo asked.

"Y-Yes ma'am, why?" the man lowkey nervously said.

"If it doesn't bother you sir can we talk to you in personal, we're just gonna ask you something about the case."

"Sure ma'am. When and where?"

"Uhm, is it okay if we're gonna see you tomorrow 10am at the Seuwisho Cafe?" Jihyo said, Seuwisho Cafe is near t SProsecution Building.

"Sure, noted."

"Thanks for the cooperation sir, we're hoping to see you tomorrow, thank you." Jihyo said.

"Thank you." the man said before ended the call.

"Are we gonna see him tomorrow?" Momo asked.

"Yep, hope he'll go." Jihyo answered.

- - -

A/N: it's been 6 days since i last updated a chapter ㅠ sorry for slow update i currently working in something too plus the fact that my friend told me to rest for a while and don't pressure myself too much, hope y'all too.

Anyways happy wonyoung dayyy! Get well to my two babies wonyo and yeonie♡