Sin of 7 Cities - 1.

BEFORE YOU READ: 

first and foremost: This fic is only for fun and does not depict who bts really is in anyway. please remember that this is not a real story. nothing about the characters, descriptions or behaviors of any named characters is contrary to real life! it's all make believe!

second: this is a mature rated story. there will be chapters describing sexual acts and other adult scenes including but not limited to drinking alcohol and the smoking of weed. mature themed chapters are ALWAYS indicated using a "[18+]" sign in the title and it is also mentioned in an author note before the chapter begins as well. If you are uncomfortable with any of that, I suggest you stop reading right now. 

third: i write a lot when im drunk and ngl my best work is done while intoxicated. with that being said, i am always careful and only drink at home in the safety and privacy of my own home! if you do drink, please be responsible and do not drink and drive! im serious! 

LASTLY: reader must be of legal age to read this story! you need to choose your own stripper name for it and of course, please enjoy reading <3 if you have any questions, please contact me directly using the message feature of this website or on my twitter: jungkakes 

_________________

 [ Welcome to: SIN of 7 CITIES! ]

Have a drink. Have a dance and enjoy the fuckin' night. 

[* The muffled lyrics of We Go Up by Nicki Minaj can be heard in the background while the club gets ready to open for the night.* ]

"How you don't like me but tryna do everything like me? That is what gets me."

...

The club lights were dimmed and low as you walked in tonight. It was still early and there were only a few patrons in there that were already being entertained by other girls. Quiet night. The thought crossed your mind for a second but you shook the observation away almost immediately. Slow nights at the club weren't a good sign. No movement meant no money and you weren't here to cash out on just a few hundreds tonight. You were here to rack it up. 

"Hi Johnny." You flashed a smile to the bar tender as you passed by, giving him a small wave as he poured drinks. The tender lifted his head and smiled fondly at you, winking playfully your way and greeting you back with a 'hey, sugar' a nickname you had grown fond of and was given to you by the bartender whom you had known since the very start of working here. 

If it wasn't obvious enough, this club was special to you. It was your stomping ground. The place where you started out. The place where you created your hustle. You started out as nothing but a bottle girl. Waiting tables and serving drinks to patrons while the other more experienced girls entertained. You graduated from serving to dancing and soon enough, you were one of the top earners for the club. Making so much guap for yourself that you weren't sure at your young age of what to do with it all. Nobody said it would be easy. Dancing wasn't for everyone. You remembered throwing up immediately after you finished your first stage. But it got easier and the money got better.