Butter [18+] - 20.

A/N - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 

__________________________________________

Jungkook looked at you as you turned his face to yours. He reached up, hands cupping your face as you turned around to straddle his lap, his thumbs wiped away the stray tears under your eyes.

"Is that what you want, honey?" He mumbled, voice smooth like butter. 

He leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips then to your cheeks and finally your forehead before leaning back down to your lips.

You looked at him and nodded as he cupped your face. Your shaky hands clutching tightly onto his massive shoulders as you twisted around to face him. Your legs rested on either side of him and your eyes fluttered when he kissed over your face. You swallowed hard, tears brimming your eyes again as you nodded,

You didn't know how to respond to him. You wanted to say so much to him. You wanted to tell him all the reasons why you loved him. Why you chose him. Why you were so crazy about him but deep down you still had walls up to protect yourself. 

You hoped this would make up for your lack of words. 

"Please."  You whispered to him and he nodded, carefully rolling the two of you over so he could be on top of you.

Jungkook reached down after getting on top of you, eyes on yours as he unzipped your jacket slowly. He opened it and admired the sight of you in your all white ensemble. He leaned down, pressing a light kiss to your chest as he whispered, lips moving across your skin to the base of your neck, 

"You're so lovely, Y/N. I could look at you forever." 

Jungkook wanted to take his time with you today. But he knew it would be anytime before Seokjin would come banging on the door to check on them. He looked at the door and then down at you before mumbling, 

"We don't have much time, Y/N. No one minds their business in this house. It won't be long before they come trying to listen—"

"Jungkook." You interrupted him, sitting up a bit and pulling your jacket off, dropping it on the floor before reaching up and fisting your hands into his shirt, pulling him down to you, "Stop talking and fuck me." You whispered out shakily, lips finding his and bringing him into a deep kiss. Your hand went to the back of his neck, pressing him into you as you mumbled into his mouth, "Now." You said again as you pulled back from his lips and grabbed the waistband of your tights with shaky fingers, hastily pulling them down.

Jungkook quickly moved into action. His cock twitching in his sweatpants as you commanded him.

He really loved when you bossed him around. Something about being demanded to do things to you and for you turned him on so much.

He was definitely a simp for you.

Jungkook grunted as you pulled him down to you and kissed you back. His hands went to your waist, holding you down on the bed as your lips moved together slowly. He licked into your mouth, pushing his tongue inside when your lips parted. He found your tongue and sucked over it before tangling his tongue with yours.

He pulled back from your mouth and breathed heavily as he watched you slide your tights down, taking them off one leg along with your laced white panties. You were so in need you didn't even bother taking your tights and underwear off the other leg.

He chewed over his lower lip as he stared down at you before mumbling, eyeing your cute lacey underwear,

"I want those."

You stared up at him, biting over your lower lip. Your whole body felt ablaze. Your eyes were glazed as you spoke, "What?" You laid back down and moved your hair back before shifting under his sharp gaze. 

He was looking at you as if you were a gazelle and he was a lion about to eat up his prey. 

"Those panties. If I can't take you home with me, then I want those as a souvenir. Give them to me."

You blushed, face reddening deeply before you shook your head, "I didn't get my black or red ones back so no. These are mine." You breathed, "Now come over here..." You mumbled, reaching out to him and pulling him to you by the waistband of his sweatpants.