So Far Away - 62.

A/N -  I'm Jin biased and I think i let my romantic feelings for him project through this whole chapter im sorry pls let me have my yn moment too lol  

...

"This was a mistake."

"What?" Sora exhaled a small laugh, "Come on, silly. We're going to be late for the party!" She reached for Yoongi's arm, but he stepped back, his head shaking as he pulled his arm away and held it behind his back instead. Away from Sora's touch. Away from any part of her. "Yoongi-ah. Don't be like this. I know you have anxiety or whatever but it's a party for you and your friends, right? You can't be chickening out now." She pouted playfully at him, hands at her hips, "What? You called me all the way here so we could ride together, right? You're not even dressed yet!" Her eyes fell to Yoongi's sweatpants and hoodie ensemble, "Unless... the dress code was comfy casual." She mumbled under her breath and tried to inch her way into Yoongi's dorm, but he grabbed hold of the door before she got inside, shaking his head once more as he held the door in place,

"No." He simply muttered and pressed his lips together, struggling tolift his head and look at her, "There's no party." Yoongi's head slowly began to raise. Sharp eyes cutting into Sora while he glared at her from under his fringe "I'm not going anywhere with you." He tried hard to refrain from gritting his teeth, lips pressed tight together and a crease between his brow while Sora looked at him as if she didn't understand what he was saying,

"Stop being fucking stupid, Min Yoongi." She scoffed, eyes rolling. Feeling the pent up anger and frustration she had been feeling as of late start to bubble within her, "You're always in a shitty mood." She tutted with his lips and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, "What's the issue now? You're still not over that dumb fight me and what's her name had?" She tried to sound nonchalant, but her heart trembled in her chest when the flashbacks of you beating her ass came into her head. 

Sora shifted from one stiletto heel to the other, arms crossing impatiently over her chest, "Just get dressed and call your driver. We're going to be late." She gave him an exasperated sigh and rolled her eyes once again, digging into her coat pocket for her phone and looking at the time.

It took Yoongi one fucking month to gather the mental strength to dump Sora and he still wasn't able to do it. He avoided her. Ignored her. Pretended he was asleep when she would come knocking at his door. He did everything except straight up telling her she's crazy and he didn't want to be with her. That's all on him, though. Yoongi just wasn't the person for confrontation. It was already bad enough everyone in the group was giving him death glares for continuing to be with Sora after the fight she had with you. Rightfully so. Yoongi knew you weren't the one to blame. He just didn't know how to get away without Sora exposing his entire life or worse, the lives of his members.

Things got even worse when Mr. Bang pulled him into a private meeting the morning after the fight. Losing his shit on him for getting tangled up with a person like Sora. Yoongi reasoned that the only reason he started seeing her was because he knew Hybe had professional ties to Dispatch. 

"Are you out of your mind, son?" Yoongi could remember Mr. Bang asking him, "We pay them to keep their mouths shut. And even that doesn't work." He could hear his president's voice ringing in his ears, and it made him sick to his stomach.

Fuck, Yoongi. What did you get yourself into?

It didn't matter if Hybe had agreements with Dispatch. It didn't matter how much money they offered to the company to keep everything down low. It didn't matter if Sora herself agreed to keep her lips sealed shut if she knew anything about the private lives of the members – which she didn't do, by the way. Even when Yoongi asked if she would be open to doing so. She claimed she did nothing wrong and had nothing to hide.