Just Fine - 65.

...

[ Somewhere in Korea ] 

"That... looks... perfect." She peered at the computer monitor with a maniacal grin across her face, "No, seriously. You did a good job. I'll have to ask my mother to give you a raise or something." She had her hand on the male's shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze, "When can we release it to the press?" She had her hip braced against the man's desk, "I'd love for it to be included with the other couple we're planning to announce." Her crow-like eyes narrowed while her arms folded over her chest, "Can you do that for me?" Her voice dropped to a more alluring tone while she took a seat on top of the male's desk, perching her ass on top of it and giving the worker a sly smile, "Please?"

The male visibly gulped. Eyes turning to look at his computer screen once again, "But... Ms. Sora... Are you sure... You want to do this?" He pointed to the screen, "This is Jeon Jungkook... from BTS."

"I know exactly who that is... I know him very well." Sora's brows raised for a split second and then her gaze lowered, her tone switching to a menacing octave almost immediately, "Are you saying you don't want the raise?" Her lips pursed, eyes glancing around the editor's office before she shrugged, 

"Are you saying you care more about who he is than who he's with?" Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth and she huffed, "You know... this a very big office, Mr. Choi. It would be a shame for me to decide I'd like to use this room as my new lounge." She gazed at the window before her, "Beautiful natural lighting... Enough space to fit a great deal of items." Sora smiled, dusting off the front of her skirt, "How long have you been working here again, Mr. Choi?"

"I'm sorry." The male instantly bowed his head, "Sorry. You're correct, Ms. Sora. I was out of line." He apologized, frantically clicking over the screen to maximize the screen so that the photo took over the entirety of the monitor, "The picture looks great. I am sure the press will love it."

"We are the press. Of course, the public will eat this up like it's the best thing on Earth." Sora shook her head, sliding off the desk and landing on her heels with a satisfied hum, "But, I don't care what the billboards say. I care about what that hooker bitch girlfriend of his will think." Sora began to smile, her lips spreading so unnaturally wide that it spooked the editor, 

"I care about what she would think when she finds out her precious BTS boyfriend is dating... me." She sang the last part of the sentence out, doing a small shimmy with her shoulders while she looked at the gentleman who had been stuck to his chair with his mouth gaped open in both shock and fear, "Understand?" Sora cocked her head to the side and flashed yet another menacing smile at him while she waited for his answer.

It's not like she gave the man a choice anyways. The slimeball was just trying to do his job. Yes, Dispatch Korea was trash. The people who worked for the company were comparable to human waste as well tool. But to pull a stunt like this against Jeon Jungkook? Against BTS? Against Hybe? Sora didn't have the slightest clue what she was getting herself into, didn't she. Or perhaps she did and loved to push the limits. That seemed more like it according to the editor.

"Understood." The man answered anyways, eyes glancing over to his phone sitting idly by his desk.

"Perfect!" She chirped before turning her head to look at the computer screen one more time, "Send it to the pap." She ordered him with a threatening look plastered across her face, "Tell them you have no idea how those pictures were taken. Make them write something good about me too." She nodded once and then turned to walk away, leaving a shocked and very frightened editor in his chair.