Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.

A/N - This chapter contains smut

"Koo... It's time to wake up." You pressed a gentle kiss to Jungkook's cheek as he slept, nuzzling over his skin. You were leaned over him, the ends of your hair still damp from your shower, skin cool and soft. You smelled like Coco by Chanel. It made Jungkook shift in his sleep just a bit. Was he dreaming? He was deep in sleep but could still feel your presence near him. It comforted him and made him feel like he was in the best dream of his life. You pressed another kiss to his cheek then moved to his jaw, trailing feather like kisses across his warm skin as you whispered, "Wakey wakey, baby." You hummed, reaching up and brushing his hair away from his face as you looked at him, letting out a quiet sigh.

You felt terrible that he had only been sleeping for two hours so far. Less than that actually since the two of you stayed up for a bit longer last night. He looked exhausted. Your heart ached in your chest when you looked at him and you wished he could have been able to rest a bit longer. You silently regretted staying up but you were both too excited to sleep. Jungkook especially was ecstatic. He was practically bouncing off the bed after you asked him to move in with you. So, he made you stay up, talking your ear off and going over plans for his move into your apartment. Which he planned to do slowly during this week. He didn't want to overwhelm you with moving all his things in at once so he planned to move a few boxes in everyday and unpack one a time. He was adorable that way and you forced yourself to stay awake too despite your own exhaustion. Enjoying your little pillow talk, curled in each other's arms and tangled in the sheets together.

To think you'd get to do this every night with Jungkook forever made your heart do twists.

When you finally forced him to go to sleep, you set an alarm. One for you to wake up in an hour and another for Jungkook to wake up in two.

Your hand was at his shoulder now, giving him a gentle nudge before you slowly climbed into the bed with him, pressing yourself down onto his body over the blankets as you laid on top of him, snuggling his sleeping form and wrapping your arms around him tightly, "Your phone buzzed like twenty times already, babe. You're going to be late for your schedules." You mumbled, nuzzling over his arm.

Jungkook stirred a bit once he felt you laying on top of him, hiding his face further into the blankets around him and groaning quietly, "No... I don't want to go." He grumbled and you chuckled softly, shaking your head as you continued to lay on him, giving his body a squeeze before sitting up a bit, "If you don't wake up, I won't be able to watch your interview when it airs on tv! Come on." You whined softly, pulling the blanket down from around him lightly.

That's right, Jungkook wanted you to watch an interview his group would be doing today that would be broadcasted on some tv channels all over the country in a week. 

He wanted you to watch everything. Sending you links to their performances; award shows and other snippets they were featured in. You tried to keep up with him. Doing your own research and managing to watch all of their old shows (you know, the ones where they looked like actual fetuses... Rookie King, AHL, BTS Gayo, etc). You watched them all. They were so cute back then. Now they were grown into 7 wonderfully handsome men. But to be honest, you felt embarrassed to watch their videos at first. 

You knew nothing about them except for what you knew from seeing and meeting them at the club in your city. All you could picture when you looked at them was the moments you spent with them at parties. Drinking, dancing and stripping. That's the Bangtan you knew. Luckily, there wasn't much a difference between knowing them in real life and seeing them on screen. They were pretty much the same guys. Chaotic and funny. Handsome and friendly. A group of wholesome gentlemen. Your friends. You still felt shy to watch their stuff. However, you did promise Jungkook that you'd try to stay in the loop of Bangtan's activities for his sake.