Red [18+] - 13.

A/N -  SMUT WARNING THIS CHAPTER. 

Your head was in the fridge, looking for something to eat after coming home from school. Your cheeks were already full from stuffing them with some grapes when you heard the doorbell ring.

You closed the fridge and chewed quickly as you walked to the door, popping the last grape into your mouth as you opened the door. Your eyes widening as a delivery boy stood in front of you, holding a large bouquet of flowers.

"Delivery for Y/N?"

"Uh... yeah. That's me." You eyed the bouquet in his hand and gave him a smile as you took it, "Thank you."

You backed into the house and shut the door behind you with your hip as you stared at the flowers. You walked into the kitchen, placing the large bouquet down onto the kitchen island.

It was beautiful.

You admired the flowers before noticing the card stuck at the top. You plucked it out and opened the envelope, taking out the small card, you read what was written on it,

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"-J.K."

You blushed, reading the card again before giggling like a giddy schoolgirl, taking your phone out and texting Jungkook,

Me - 4:26PM

Thank you for the flowers, J.K.

They're beautiful. 😘

You smiled, leaning against the kitchen counter and looking at the beautiful bouquet again. You sighed softly, running your fingers through your hair as you chuckled softly to yourself.

You felt like a teenager or something as you sighed dreamily. Your heart swelled at the thought of him.

He's so sweet.

You hummed quietly and went back to the fridge, taking out some ingredients for a sandwich before you heard your phone ding on the counter top. You walked over to the counter and picked up the phone, smiling softly,

J.K - 4:30PM

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl 😊

Btw did you eat??

Me – 4:30PM

I'm eating right now

See you later

J.K - 4:32PM

Wear something red ;)

You munched your sandwich with a grin. You were already one step ahead of him. You were going to wear red anyways.

You recalled the night before. Your closet was practically on the floor from the number of outfits you pulled out and left scattered on the floor of your bedroom. You spent hours trying to find the perfect outfit last night, you were ready to give up but then remembered him telling you his favorite color is red. How could you forget? You pulled the red dress in the back of the closet you had saved for an occasion like tonight. You spent the rest of the night awake in excitement for the next day to come.

...

After taking a long shower and doing your makeup, you got dressed slowly. Taking your time. You stood in front of your mirror after getting dressed. Your simple red dress was dangerously snug and hugged close to your body, stopping just above your knees to allow your radiant skin to glisten, dipping at the cleavage to show off the girls perfectly. You wore a black laced bra and matching panties under your dress.