Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.

A/N - Warnings: jk and yn argue. im also drunk  editing this shit so im sorry

...

"I guess I should sign these." You spoke, leaning forward and plucking the Hybe pen Mr. Bang had left behind off the coffee table. Grabbing the stack of papers to begin sifting through them, "What do you think?"

After a very silent goodbye to Mr. Bang when you found out who the mother of that bitch Sora was, you found yourself retired back to the couch. You weren't sure how you made it from the door back to the living room because the moments following Bang P.D's exit were all a blur. All you could hear was the echo of Jungkook's boss telling you the Sora's mother was basically one of the owners of Korea's biggest media reporting companies in your ears. The words made your eardrums ring and your head felt dizzy to the point where you needed to sit down or you feared you would face plant into the floor.

Feeling weak in the knees and sicker to your stomach than ever before, you managed to lock the door and ignored a grumbling Jungkook while you made your way back to the couch. Not even hearing your boyfriend ask you if you were going to be okay. Okay? How could any of this be okay? How could I feel okay? 

You couldn't say that you were surprised to know that Sora came from power. A bitch wouldn't act so blasé for nothing. But you truly weren't aware just how powerful she was. What the fuck, Yoongi? Did you not know this? Now you had a bone to pick with Mr. Min Yoongi himself. How could he have let this slide? How did he not do his research before getting tied up with this demon?

Now here you were. Legs folded on the couch and wary eyes scanning over the stack of papers before you. There were three separate documents in total. One for Jungkook. One for BTS. One for Hybe. You had been pondering in silence for a long time while your boyfriend took Bahm to bed. You hardly noticed when he had returned and took a seat next to you. His shoulder bumping yours while he leaned close to you. Furrowed brows and a frown on his face while he looked over the papers.

He only skimmed the writing. Not wanting to put himself into an even worse mood by reading through some papers he knew you wouldn't be signing anyways. All he did pick up from the paperwork was conditions disguised in big words that notated all the ways his company could control you. Jungkook thought you weren't planning on signing the nondisclosures. He didn't expect you to reach for the pen until you actually did. Afterall, he thought you felt the same. Imagine the dismay he felt when he spotted you beginning to read through the documents. The scene angered him and Jungkook flew into a fit of rage. Before he knew it, he was lashing out all over again. This time... on you.

"I think you should put that damn pen down. You're not signing those." Jungkook spat, a hand reaching up to snatch the pen out of your fingers, "Are you crazy or something?" His head snapped towards you and he raised his eyebrows,

Jungkook's questioning glare made you flinch. You had never seen him this way before. It didn't scare you. But it sure as hell concerned you. The way he snatched the pen from you almost left a trail of fire behind along your skin from the way he grabbed the stationary out of your fingers. You looked at him in shock, your mouth dropping open in confusion before you spoke, "You heard your boss. We don't have a choice." You repeated the words Bang P.D had said to you and Jungkook earlier.

Even if the boss was telling you both that to threaten you, it worked. There was no way in hell you were about to put Jungkook's career and well-being on the line.

Even if that meant erasing your identity from the public eye.

"There's always a choice." Jungkook simply stated as he stood up out off the couch, tossing the pen onto the table once more and shaking his head as he began to walk towards the bedroom, "There's always a choice and this one isn't it, Y/N."