Fear - 44.

A/N - This chapter contains a bit of mature content.  im aware birth control is easy accessible everywhere but who said you think logically when you're in a panic?

You were all lounging on the couch and floor after the rest of the guys came over. You thanked the heavens that you bought more than enough food for them because they demolished the chicken and beer faster than anything. Now, you were all having shots of soju and munching on a large bowl of corn snacks Hoseok brought along with him.

The guys also gifted you and Jungkook a beautiful housewarming gift basket. It was full of practical items for your home. From bath bombs to designer coasters. Everything to put the cherry on top of furnishing your place. It made you extremely happy. Touched, really. You felt undeserving of their love sometimes. They did the absolute most and it made your existence swell with joy.

You were all enjoying each other's company. Your legs were curled up on the couch after you showered and changed into a pair of sweats and one of Jungkook's t-shirts, resting your head against his shoulder and watching the television screen as Seokjin and Taehyung searched for songs to sing to for their karaoke battle. "Pillows by Keshi and Eaj"  You suggested and Seokjin and Taehyung turned to each other, both clearly wine drunk and ready to serenade each other, "Yes! Let's do that one." Seokjin shrieked and got comfortable, "I'll do Keshi's part, V." He smiled and Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, "Course' you will. Alright, come on. Press play."

Yoongi was relaxed on the floor with his back against the couch, discussing their plans with Namjoon who was sitting close to him on a single couch about their plans for their upcoming concert that was about a month away. Your gaze briefly landed on Namjoon. He was nodding along to what Yoongi was saying but his gaze was on Seokjin as him and V began to sing along to the lyrics on the screen. You felt your heart clench in your chest and you looked away quickly, pressing your lips together.

You glanced to Jungkook and he looked at you, "Did you see that?" He mumbled under his breath, pointing with his eyes to Namjoon and Seokjin's direction, "You know something about them?" He questioned. You shook your head and glanced back to Seokjin who was belting out the lyrics to Taehyung, he locked eyes with Namjoon for just a split second but it was enough. Enough for you to feel the silent tension between the two of them. It gave you shivers and you swallowed hard, leaning in to Jungkook as you mumbled, "I'll tell you later."

You smiled at Hobi who was leaned against Yoongi's side with his eyes glued to the screen of the television, "Y/N, let's do a song after these two are finished screeching," He turned and grinned at you, his expression was broad and radiant, lighting up the entire room, "Of course!" You couldn't help but smile back at him.

Something must have happened the day you and Jungkook fought. Everyone seemed more laid back and relaxed. Jungkook especially. He didn't tense up anymore when anyone leaned too close to you and didn't wrap a protective arm around your shoulders whenever his band mates started a conversation with you. You felt at ease now. You appreciated Jungkook trying to be calmer. The way he was acting eased all the tension you had been feeling before the guys came over. You'd definitely have to reward him later on.

"And then me and J.K can do one after." Jimin glanced up at the screen and shook his head as Taehyung and Seokjin dramatically swayed with each other as they sung, "So cringe." He laughed, taking his phone out and starting to record them, "You must think we're so weird, huh?" Jimin glanced at you with his signature eyesmile and you laughed, shaking your head,

"Yeah, you're all pretty weird but I love it." You grinned, patting his shoulder. After Jimin finished recording his band mates, he was sat at your side, scrolling through his phone and looking up tickets for you and him to attend a concert of a band you both were fans of. He scored amazing seats and you both were looking down at his phone screen, heads smushed together and bodies vibrating in excitement at the fact that you both would be almost up close and personal to see your favorite band in a few weeks.