Hangover Stew - 38.

A/N This chapter contains mature content. enjoy. 

"Ugh." You groaned, grumbling to yourself and stirring in your sleep, eyes fluttering open slowly. You squinted from the sunlight in your bedroom, covering your eyes with one hand, raising your other hand above your head and stretching lightly. Twisting onto your side, you stretched your legs out, feeling the ache in the muscles. You reached up, rubbing at your eyes before finally flipping over onto your other side. You felt like you were sleeping forever and you were thankful for the rest. You didn't feel energized enough yesterday and you were extremely jet lagged. Not to mention, you went out and had several drinks too. You felt a lot better today though. Your body ached but you felt pretty good.

You glanced at Jungkook sleeping like a log next to you. His shirtless back was facing you, face buried in the plush pillow under his head, clutching another pillow to his chest. He was still in his pants from last night, soft snores exiting his mouth and filling the room. You smiled, reaching out and running your fingers over his side, admiring his smooth, muscular back with a sigh of content. Peace. You enjoyed the moment of quietness in your bedroom. There was no noise except for the little tufts of air leaving Jungkook's lips as he slept next to you.

You never had the chance to check out your nightstands and your head turned to look them over. There was a peppermint scented candle and your favorite hand cream sitting on top of the nightstand. He really thought of it all, huh. You smiled to yourself as you reached over, picking the lotion up and opening the cap, inhaling the familiar scent before setting it down. The other nightstand had a clock and bluetooth speaker sitting on top of it. You could only assume that was Jungkook's side of the bed. You weren't sure though. He never told you if he planned on living here with you. You knew he was living at his company's building and you wondered if he would even be allowed to move out of it. You laid there for a moment deep in thought, biting over your lower lip before glancing at Jungkook.

You were going to ask him to move here with you... soon. 

Alright, Y/N. Time to get up. You tried to give yourself a pep talk to get out of bed. You wished you could have stayed here and wrapped yourself within Jungkook's grasp but you had extreme cotton mouth from the copious amounts of alcohol and weed you had last night. You were dehydrated and in dire need of a shower as well.

You slowly sat up and the room spun with you, your head instantly beginning to pound with a migraine. You groaned softly, reaching up to brush your hair back away from your face. You pulled the blanket back and looked down at yourself, shaking your head. Your dress was bunched around your waist, panties barely hanging onto your hips. You glanced over to Jungkook once more and chewed over your lower lip.

Last night was something else.

Jungkook was unhinged yesterday. Almost breaking you in half several times the moment your back hit the mattress. Your entire body ached and you could barely move now. It was honestly a fantastic feeling and you wouldn't want it any other way. The pain in your joints and muscles was just a wonderful reminder of how much fun you had and how perfect your boyfriend was.

You slowly slid off the bed and your legs shook once your feet planted onto the floor. You dragged yourself out of the bedroom, staggering to the bathroom and flipping the light on. You groaned when the lights blinded you, immediately turning them off and deciding to shower in the dark. You took a long shower, eyes still closed as you scrubbed your skin before brushing your teeth and washing your hair. You stepped out of the shower and slid on the tiled floor as you wrapped your towel around yourself, your life flashing before your eyes when you thought you were going to fall. "Jesus, I need to stop drinking."  You mumbled to yourself.