Admit it - 66.

A/N - here's another filler that i wrote last night in FOUR HOURS under the influence of wine :) i wanted to wait until i had written more but also didn't want to keep you all waiting too long either so HERE :D

... 

[ A few weeks prior ] 

"You know... Yoongi truly didn't know what he was missing." The male clunk his glass against Sora's, a smug smile forming along his lips as he watched her down her drink, "And I bet you... Jungkook won't be that stupid either." He nodded, taking a swig of the drink in his glass, "I'll make sure of it." He leaned forward with enticement, an inviting smile on his face although his jaw was locked tight. 

Dark, smoldering eyes caught hers as they narrowed, "That is... if you're still interested in my dongsaeng, of course." He hummed, finishing his glass of liquor only to reach for the bottle between him and Sora to pick it up, "What do you think?" He had a hand over his thigh now, pressing over a button on a secret wire he had hooked up to him to begin recording the conversation he was having with an unsuspecting Sora.

Sora's lips twitched a smile, her now empty glass extending towards the man so that he could pour her another drink, "I'll tell you what I think..." She explained as she watched him pour the alcohol into her glass, "I'm glad you all have finally came to your senses." She quipped, "And yes, I agree... Jungkook doesn't know what he's missing." She nodded with confidence, "But... there's obviously something in the way." She made a click with her tongue against the roof of her mouth then sipped her drink, "Someone. I mean." She rolled her eyes, a viper like smile crossing her lips as she let them drag over the rim of her glass, purposely staining it with her lipstick.

The male forced himself to swallow the bitter liquid although he hated the taste of it... although his person at home waiting on him hated the way he smelled when he came home from a night of drinking. Although he knew the migraine that he would wake up in the morning with was going to be excruciating. He did it. He pressed on. Knowing that if he didn't, Sora wouldn't buy his ruse. And knowing if he didn't sell this... this... whatever he agreed to do... his best friend would be in trouble. You would be in trouble.

So, he drank. Making the burn of the alcohol warm his stomach up and make his skin feel flushed, "And how would you get rid of that someone?" He made a hum of interest, hand rubbing over his chin in curiosity, "If you really wanted to be with Jungkook, how would you do it?" He pressed on and it didn't take much for her to start singing like a bird.

And oh... that recording was getting all of it.

That stupid bitch Sora had no idea what was coming for her.

He didn't have to try very hard to get her to sing like a canary though. It was almost as if Sora didn't give a shit about who knew what she was planning anymore. She had this classic god complex about her. A text book narcissist if you will. She didn't care who knew. Didn't care if she got caught either. Because Sora didn't believe she would be caught in the storm that was brewing. She genuinely thought she was untouchable.

And that's exactly why Kim Namjoon was here today. He was the leader of BTS. The least suspecting. Least judgmental. Most calm, cool and collected member of the group. He was all about logic. All about what was in the mind. All about playing dirty and getting even. He saw everyone for who and what they truly were. Knew how to read people without them knowing it. And as much as no one wanted to admit it, Sora was the same as him in a way. She was observant. Conniving. Knew how to get her way. She was a smart woman. Only, she used her intelligence for the worst.

And so, because of her overconfidence... her manipulative nature... her evilness is what made her the stupidest person Namjoon had ever come across in his life.