3 Months - 47.

The pulsating of a blender could be heard from a mile away as you got dressed in the bedroom this morning. You jumped at the noise and almost stabbed yourself in the eye with your eyeliner pen when you heard the clambering of utensils and then the blender starting to work again. What the hell is he up to? You thought to yourself while you glided the eyeliner over your lash line, winging it out carefully as you listened to the ruckus going on outside of your bedroom, "You're gonna wake Bahm up, idiot." You called from the room out to Jungkook, mind flashing to the sleeping puppy in the office. You shook your head to yourself when you heard him mutter a 'Sorry' from the kitchen before more noises were made.

You were standing in the bedroom hurriedly getting dressed for your interview. You woke up extra early today to take your time getting dressed. But Jungkook beat you to the bathroom today, taking his sweet time in there until you gave up on waiting and barged in to join him in the shower. That must have been his plan all along. To give you no choice but to join him under the water if you wanted to be on time for your interview. It would give him a minute to corner you in the shower and hopefully get a chance to have his way with you but you weren't going to fall for his advances this morning... no matter how glorious he looked in the shower.

You could remember Jungkook's playful smirk as he bid you a good morning once you joined him. The way the cool water dripped off his skin. The look of his dark hair stuck to his forehead. His pretty brown eyes swallowing you alive and making you feel like an ant under his stare. Those perfect teeth grinning down at you all deviously. He knew what he was doing. But you weren't having it today. Sex was the last thing on your mind this morning. You were too nervous and anxious to play with him anyways. Explaining to him that you hardly slept last night and felt so anxious that you would puke on him if he even dare tried anything.

The good thing about having a boyfriend like Jungkook was that he was always there to make you feel better. He was always ready and willing to do anything to make you happy when you weren't feeling your greatest. If he had to bend over backwards to make you smile, he would. So, when you told him how nervous you felt this morning, he simply slid his arms around your waist and pressed a gentle kiss to your skin, giving your body a squeeze under the water of the shower then letting you go. Reaching around you to the shower stand and plucking a bottle of your favorite calming body wash off the shelf along with a loofa. "Let me." He mumbled quietly and then he didn't say another word in the shower after that but instead he started to hum a soft tune under his breath, tugging you close to him and helping you get cleaned up.

Once you were both finished showering, he wrapped you in a towel and let you scurry off
to your closet to get dressed, following behind you and quickly pulling on a pair of workout clothes from a drawer in the bedroom as well. He let you take your time to get ready today. Avoiding stepping into the closet so that he wouldn't distract you. But more so not to distract his own self either. Once he got dressed, he checked on Bahm sleeping in the office then made his way to the kitchen, fingers brushing through his damp hair and shaking the wet locks out as he pulled some ingredients out from the fridge.

You assumed from the noises in the kitchen that Jungkook was making himself something to eat as he too had to be out the door in minutes for work as well. You glanced at the watch around your wrist and sighed. It was 7:15AM. You were still half asleep as you hurried to get dress. You had literally 5 minutes to finish getting ready or you would be stuck in the early morning Seoul traffic. "Hurry, Y/N." You mumbled to yourself, turning around with your back to the mirror and looked over your shoulder as you zipped your black pencil skirt up. Turning back around and tucking the button up you wore into the skirt then slipping a black blazer you grabbed from the closet over your shoulders, tugging your hair out from under it and fixing it over your shoulders as you looked into the mirror. You decided to wrap your hair into a low bun at the nape of your neck, securing it with a matching-colored jaw clip and then reaching up to pull a few strands of hair out in front of your face, allowing the locks to frame your face and give you a professional but still casual look.

You picked up your favorite lipstick and leaned into the mirror, running the stain over your lips and finishing your look with a spritz of your perfume before grabbing your purse and coat, throwing the jacket over your arm and slinging the bag over your shoulder as you rushed out of the bedroom, "I'm gonna be late." You checked your watch once more and grumbled to yourself as you rushed down the hallway to the front door, "Hi, Kookie. Bye, Kookie." You hummed out, barely giving Jungkook a glance while you sped past him standing in the kitchen to grab your shoes at the front door.

Jungkook was busy pouring out some sort of drink into your pink tumbler, poking a straw into it and closing the cover on the cup, "Wait, babe." He called out for you, spinning around when you ran past him, "Hey! Wait. Yeobo, take this before you go." Jungkook called out for you from the kitchen when you ran past him.

You peeked around the corner at Jungkook as you bent to pull your pumps on, eyeing him closely. You could almost smell his cologne from where you stood. It made you dizzy. The way he smelled was so intoxicating all the time and had you feeling weak. You noted the dark grey shorts he wore that made his thighs look luscious but still hung loose enough around him to let your mind imagine how the rest of his form looked under those shorts. Your eyes trailed from his well-defined calf muscles to his back. Watching the way his muscles flexed along with his body.

You gave Jungkook a smile when he turned around to you, feeling your cheeks flush a bit when you saw him in his signature black Hybe t-shirt. He was going to the gym, wasn't he? He always wore this type of attire when he was planning to work out. And that Hybe shirt in particular was one of your personal favorites to see him in. It accentuated his chest. Making his shoulders look wide and rounded out perfectly while also giving you a glimpse of his toned stomach each time the sporty material of the shirt pressed against his abdomen. The sight of Jungkook made you sigh under your breath. You didn't have the time to even properly appreciate how domestic your boyfriend looked this morning and it sucked. Of course, he picked the day you were rushing to leave to look so good.

You had to set your purse down after pulling your heels on, sliding your trench coat on hurriedly, "What is it, love?" You mumbled as you fixed the collar of your coat, "I have my shoes on already." You were at the mirror near your entryway table, fixing your hair quickly before turning around when you heard Jungkook's footsteps move from the kitchen to the front door,

"Made you a smoothie." Your boyfriend smiled cheekily at you as he rounded the corner to the front of the apartment with a tumbler in his hand. He gazed at you with his adorable round eyes. Looking cheery and well rested. He must have had a good sleep. He even had a small bounce in his step today. Jungkook's smile was always so bright and warm, making you feel as if you were under the sun in a tropical paradise. "Wow, honey." He mused when his gaze dropped from your face to your outfit, taking your look in and feeling his lips curve from a smile into a small smirk. His eyes lingered over you for a bit longer, a hungry gaze tracing over your frame with a growing smile forming along his mouth, "You look beautiful, today."

"A smoothie?" You questioned, ignoring the way he traced your entire existence with his stare. You couldn't afford to arrive to your interview looking flustered and from the way Jungkook was looking at you, you knew that you would be starting to sweat bullets very soon if he kept fucking you with his eyes. "Why does... it look so... green?" You muttered, eyeing the green concoction sloshing around in the tumbler, "I don't want it. It looks healthy." You frowned lightly, shaking your head.

"You're going to drink it, okay? Might not taste good but it's good for you." Jungkook's gaze finally met yours after full on undressing you with his eyes, a sweet but dorky looking smile on his lips only widening when he spoke. You noticed Jungkook flinch a bit when he smiled at you and it made you frown more at him.

Curse that sexy but painful lip piercing.

Jungkook quickly pulled himself together when you frowned at him, not wanting to make you worry about him, "Drink some, baby." He ushered the drink over to you with another smile, feeling his lower lip stinging when his piercing stretched along with his mouth but ignoring the pain, "Come on, princess. It's not that bad."

"Ugh. Fine. Thank you." You uttered under your breath and rolled your eyes, "Forgot that you're a health freak." You mumbled, taking the tumbler from Jungkook's hand with a sigh, bringing the straw to your lips and taking a sip of the drink to appease Jungkook as he stood there watching you with expectant eyes, "Yuck. Tastes green." You made a face, rolling your eyes at him once more when he crossed his arms over his chest and flashed you a triumphant grin,

"Good girl. It's not that bad." He chuckled quietly and stepped closer to you, sighing out under his breath as he looked at you longingly, "I like that color on you." He mused, eyes wandering to the button up you wore under your jacket, his gaze fixated on the 'J.K' necklace you always wore around your neck then trailing to the exposed skin showing on your chest from the few buttons of your shirt left open, "You look so pretty, cupcake. Turn around for me." Jungkook hummed softly, moving closer to you and closing the space between the two of you.