Yellow - 28.

Song used in this chapter: Yellow by Coldplay. 

_____________________

Day 30/30

You woke up in the afternoon after your call with Jungkook from the morning after you came home from work. Thank goodness it was a Friday. School was finished for the semester and you didn't have to volunteer anymore. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as you will be leaving for Korea to finally see Jungkook in just two days.

2 damn days. You couldn't believe it. 

You had a hard time falling asleep after you hung up with Jungkook. Staying up and thinking about literally everything as you inspected the plane ticket all over again. What were you going to pack? What was the weather like there? It was freezing here already. Does it snow there? How long were you even planning to go for? How much money should you carry? Your mind was all over the place and it took you ages to fall asleep but when you did, you slept like a baby. Dreams full of rainbows, clouds and everything sweet. Waking up in the evening feeling refreshed and happy.

You rolled over onto your side, eyes squinting as you picked up your phone off the nightstand. You blinked the sleep out of your eyes and hummed when you didn't see a notification from Jungkook. Normally he would text you at any moment he got. Perhaps he was busy. You sat up slowly, stretching your limbs before leaning your back against your headboard, scrolling idly through your social media.

Sometimes you wished Jungkook would post more on his Instagram rather than stalk your updates from the sidelines. You were always eager to know what he does in his spare time when he's not talking to you. You huffed and put your phone back down onto your nightstand before rolling out of bed. Your feet hit the furry carpet near your bed and you did another stretch, sighing as you walked from your bedroom to your bathroom. You took a long shower, scrubbing your body and washing your hair. You ended up shaving your whole body for no reason, putting on a face mask while your conditioner soaked into your hair. After stepping out of the shower, you dried off and slipped a pair of black panties and a matching bra with a a pair of soft socks on, pulling a bath robe on over yourself and slinging your wet hair into a towel. You grabbed your phone from your bedroom and headed down to the kitchen, yawning softly as you scurried down the steps.

You made yourself a simple dinner, sitting on the carpet of your living room and watching T.V as you ate. It was ridiculously quiet today. No texts from Jimin or calls from Jungkook. It felt weird. Normally you'd be bombarded with calls from Jungkook, getting roped into the madness of his Hyung's always in the background of his calls trying to talk and get a look at you.

You didn't realize how fast you fell in love with Jungkook's band members until this moment of silence in your home.

It felt strange.

You were shocked that this was how you've been living for most of your life. You missed Bangtan's chaotic energy and their humbleness. You thought about Namjoon's fond gaze, Hoseok's beaming smile, Yoongi's sarcastic remarks, Seokjin's laugh, Taehyung and Jimin's playful flirtiness. You didn't spend much time with them but you missed them already.

You sighed and got off the floor, taking your empty dishes to the kitchen and cleaning up before slowly moving back into the living room. You plopped down onto your couch, eyes on your T.V screen as you curled up with a cushion against your chest.

You enjoyed your show for a few hours before deciding to go for a walk. It was basically night time but you didn't want to feel as though you wasted the whole day sleeping and watching T.V. Some fresh air would be nice. Perhaps get something to drink at your favorite cafe while you were at it.