Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.

A/N - little bit of a slow chapter that i wrote during my double shift ;p pls note theres smut in this chapter too

...

"Wow, it smells so good in here." You exclaimed happily when you wandered into Jungkook's house after taking your boots and coat off, trailing behind his mother as you took in the interior of the place. You could feel the warmth and love in the home the moment you walked in. And judging from the way the house was decorated, you could tell right away that Jungkook had a wonderful childhood.

You glanced at Jungkook when he zoomed past you and his mom, leaving you behind to scurry down a hallway with your bags in tow with him. You stared at your bags disappearing along with him and chewed over your lower lip. My panties... Fuck. You smoothed your fingers over your skirt and took a breath. This was fine. People went commando all the time, right? Not in front of their boyfriend's family, probably. You should have remembered to grab your underwear. Jungkook shouldn't have pitched them to the very back of Jin's car either. You don't even know why you relied on Jungkook to remember to grab your panties when he never wanted you to wear them in the first place. But oh well.

Just like we once said... Fuck now. Deal with the consequences later, right?

Now wasn't the time to be embarrassed, Y/N... You desperately wanted to impress your boyfriend's family. You were already skating on thin ice by pulling up to his home with a belt mark hidden on your neck under your sweater. Now you were treading on even thinner ice by having no underwear on. The last thing you wanted was to look like a mess in front of Jungkook's family. You had to get a hold of yourself.

Perhaps this was Jungkook's test for you all along. To get you out of your panties and then see how flustered you got when you had to function without them. He was a menace like that. Always wanting to make you overwhelmed. But to pull a stunt like this when you were meeting his family? This was new even for him. Your mind instantly started to plot ways on how to get back at him for this but you stopped and took a breath instead. Forcing a smile on your face and clasping your hands in front of your waist, twiddling your fingers absentmindedly as you followed timidly behind your boyfriend's mom. It wasn't time to plan your revenge on him right now.

...But you were definitely thinking of it for another time.

...

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs. Jeon." You chirped with wide eyes, following behind your boyfriend's mom closely as you looked around in amazement. You were more at ease now that you had a pair of underwear on. A few moments ago, you managed to excuse yourself to the restroom before anything and found your bag set neatly outside of what you only could assume was Jungkook's bedroom. When you tried to open the door of his room, it was locked and you figured that of course, fucking Jungkook locked you out so he could sleep or do whatever he was doing in there with peace.

After you tugged a new pair of panties out of your bag, you quickly pulled them on in the bathroom, fixing your hair and makeup before quickly exiting the bathroom and gliding down the hallway to find Jungkook's mom in the living room. You asked her to give you a tour of her home and she eagerly started to lead you around the house. You took the interior in with an excited smile. Bright eyes wandering around the place and happily tagging behind her as she showed you around. It was amazing! There were family photos everywhere. Photos of the two sons' graduations. Awards and medals they won in school. Pictures of Jungkook and his brother as well as their accomplishments strung proudly along the walls. His parents documented everything... just like their son often did. It warmed your heart. And you could clearly see where he got his sweet, loving and humble personality from.

Yes, it was a beautiful, well-furnished and modern home. It had all the wonderful aspects of a good house. But that's not what made it a home. It wasn't full of luxuries and items that you couldn't lay your finger on. It didn't have a Gucci toilet or a golden bathtub. It had peace. It had happiness. It had love. This was a place where you could smell his mom's home cooking the moment you walked inside. The place where Jungkook could visit and let his walls break down when he needed comfort. This wasn't the house of a millionaire superstar... no.

This was the house of Jeon Jeongguk.

His safe haven.

"Baby Kookie~!" Your eyes caught a framed photo hanging along a wall of Jungkook and his brother as babies when you passed by, "How cute." You grinned, stopping to take a look at the picture. You've seen it online already but something about being in person to see it yourself felt more heartwarming than looking at it on the internet. Your fingers reached out to brush over the photo lightly as you admired it, 

"We have tons more. I can show you them later." Jungkook's mom smiled, leading you through the house. Giving you a tour of the place while you could hear your boyfriend rummaging around in his bedroom. So, he is awake? What the fuck is he doing?  You thought to yourself with a shrug, "Jungkook loved taking pictures as a child. Now he needs the perfect angle and setting." His mother commented and you chuckled in response, looking around the house with eager eyes as you listened to his mom, "Jungkook's dad and brother should be home soon." She led you back to the living room and smiled, "I will go prepare for dinner. You can always relax here or find Jungkook. I'm sure that child must have disappeared to take a nap."

"O-Oh... I can help you prepare dinner." You nodded quickly, feeling your toes wiggling in excitement within your socks as you stood in the middle of her living room, "If he's sleeping, I don't want to bother him." You nodded, reaching up to rub at the back of your neck, "He worked late last night and he slept through most of the drive here." Your face flushed involuntarily when you thought of the real reason why Jungkook was up late yesterday and you quickly shook the thought away, giving your future mother-in-law (hopefully) a smile, "Plus, it would be nice to learn how to make dishes Jungkook likes to eat." You pressed your lips together after speaking, feeling yourself become more embarrassed from how desperate you sounded.

Jungkook's mom however didn't find you desperate at all. She found you endearing more than anything. You were sweet and kind. Showing her respect the moment you walked through the door. You were beautiful too and it made his mother think of what her future grandchildren would look like already. Something about you made her heart open up to you. She could see how nervous you were around her. With your shaky fingers and rubbing at your neck. Then pulling your sweater sleeves over your wrists. She noted that you were hesitant with your words and actions too. Wanting to be careful and as respectful as possible when you spoke to her. And when she told you that she was going to start making dinner, you didn't go running to find Jungkook the moment she mentioned you could. You stayed... Wanting to help her in the kitchen instead. That was her test for you. To see if you would run off and go hide or show her how great of a companion you could be for her son. It wasn't a hard test if you loved Jungkook. The answer was right there... And you passed.