Bangtan - 36.

A/N - This chapter contains mature content. Some parts might make you uncomfortable aka bts/reader smoke some weed and they drink a lot.... and reader dances s3nsually with v and jimin (with jks consent ofc) but yeah some pple might not like that. I personally find it sexy as hell but im the writer and im gross so ye sorry and hope you enjoy love u bye

__________________________________

Songs I recommend for this chapter because I'm extra:

Experience – Victoria Monet

Wild Side – Normani, Cardi B

Edamame – bbno$, Rich Brian

_________________________________

***

Stepping out of Jimin's car and into the cold night air made you shiver. You tightened the belt around your coat, clutching tightly onto the handle of your purse. Your eyes met Jungkook's as he slid out of the backseat and he smiled at you, dark eyebrows quirking up lightly as his tongue darted out of his mouth, wetting his lips as he locked the door. 

Your stomach clenched when you looked at him and you quickly adverted your gaze, lips curving into a gentle smile.

'Love always feels better when it's true. Love tastes way too bitter when it's you.'

It didn't matter if you just rode with Jimin and Seokjin, having a blast and listening to music on your way to the restaurant. The moment you laid eyes on Jungkook, it felt as though you could only see him. You no longer felt the cold wind blowing around you as he stepped closer to you, his gentle gaze on your face then trailing down to your feet before a light smirk crossed his lips. His hand extended out to you and you took it, fingers intertwining together the moment your palms touched.

"Are we supposed to wait out here for them? Let's go inside. I'm hungry." Seokjin mumbled as he rubbed his stomach, circling around the car to Jungkook's side.

"I think we're late." Jimin chuckled, looking down at his phone before making sure his car was locked, a hand going into his pocket as he stood beside you. You glanced at him and he smiled at you.

"They're inside— look, I can see Hobi's head from here. They're waiting for us." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin moved forward, grabbing hold of the restaurant door and swinging it open, smiling at you, "After you, pretty." He grinned cheekily at you and you smiled, tugging Jungkook behind you as you both walked into the restaurant.

The smell of the food in the air hit you the moment you walked inside, making your stomach growl instantly, "It smells so good in here." You mumbled and Seokjin laughed from behind you and Jungkook, "This is our regular place. We come here like 2 or 3 times a week."

"Can't wait." Jimin smiled, hands rubbing together.

You spotted the other guys sitting at a faraway table in the back of the restaurant and their heads all turned when Namjoon spotted you. Hoseok grinned, calling out to you, "Y/N! Over here!"

You all walked up to the table and you smiled at them, "Are we late?" Jungkook was at your side, pulling out a chair for you as your hands went to the belt on your coat, undoing the belt and popping the button of your jacket open.

"Nope, we just got here." Taehyung looked up at you through the bouncy hair over his eyes, a smile crossing his lips as he watched you open your coat.

Seokjin and Jimin plopped down in their seats after pulling their own jackets off and Jungkook took a seat next to Namjoon, stuffing his leather gloves into his jacket pocket, "Dang, Namjoonie Hyung you're getting even more buff. You're going to be bigger than me soon." Jungkook chuckled, grabbing at Namjoon's trap muscles and giving them a squeeze.

"Y/N, I need a coat like that. Where did you get it?" Seokjin was eyeing your jacket as you slid it off your shoulders and hung it neatly behind your chair.  You laughed and looked at him, "I believe it's from YSL." You smiled, "We should go shopping together, Y/N." Seokjin beamed at you and you nodded eagerly, "I'd love that. Jungkook isn't the most fun to shop with."