Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.

A/N - This chapter contains SMUT more precisely a threesome between jk/reader and V. click outta here nOW bc theres a lot going on in here.. 

____________________

...

"I can't tell you enough how attractive you are." Jungkook's quiet voice caressed the back of your neck, making the hairs on your skin raise. His voice was low, blending in with the stillness of the bedroom as his fingers brushed your hair away from your shoulders, a pair of soft lips planting against the nape of your neck, "And you smell like roses." He muttered against your skin, sliding his arms around your waist from behind and giving your body a hug.

After meeting Taehyung in the kitchen and inviting him to join you and Jungkook upstairs, you disappeared up to the bedrooms to take a shower. You took your time with yourself under the water, wanting to be as fresh as possible because you knew that you would be a sweaty mess by the end of the night. You always were. Especially with Jungkook.

Your boyfriend had already took his own shower before you got upstairs and instead of wearing pajamas or boxers like he always did before bed; he was wearing a new outfit. Dressed in a pair of black jeans and a simple black t-shirt. His once shaggy hair that fell over his eyes was now pushed back, holding the hair away from his face with some hairspray he stole from Jimin's room, wanting to have his features on show for you to see tonight because he knew how much you loved to look at him.

When you came out of the shower and saw Jungkook sat in the grey chenille chair near the large bed situated in the middle of the bedroom, you instantly felt your stomach drop to the floor at the sight of him. There he was in all his glory. Jeon Jeongguk. The man of your dreams. Sitting in a chair directly in front of the bed. He had the best seat in the house. It was on purpose, of course. He purposely moved the chair there so that he could watch you and Taehyung without a worry. He even dressed up for you. Wanting to impress you to make the night all the more unforgettable. He didn't need to do much anyways but you knew Jungkook by now, he was always ten steps ahead of you. Plotting and planning methods on how to make this experience one you would never forget.

You were standing at the dresser in the bedroom now, leaning back into Jungkook's embrace and feeling your eyes becoming lidded from his touch alone. He had joined you against the dresser when you came out of the bathroom, eyes roaming over every inch of you that he could see. Feeling himself grow increasingly heated with desire the second you entered the bedroom.

You too wanted to impress him too. Dressing in a lingerie set you had been hiding in your bag of clothes for tonight specially. It was a simple set you got from Fenty when it first released about a year ago that you never wore. It still had the tag on it and you forgot you had even purchased the items until you were packing for your trip with Jungkook. It was pretty in color and complimented your skin well. And best of all, it was lace.

Your boyfriend's favorite.

All of that was paired with a silky robe tied tight around your waist to hide the contents of your lingerie underneath until it was time for Taehyung to unwrap his birthday gift. You kept Jungkook's necklace on as well and added the pink diamond chain he gifted you on your anniversary. Even going as far to dabbing a bit of makeup onto your face. Sporting long lashes and blushed cheeks with tinted lips. You had your hair opened and splayed along your shoulders, allowing for the bouncy locks to sway with you each time you turned your head. You couldn't blame Jungkook for springing out of his seat the moment he saw you. You looked absolutely gorgeous. Angelic almost. But what you three were about to do tonight was far from holy.