Drunk - 26.

A/N this chapter contains mature content 

"She's adorable. I kind of want a girlfriend now." Jimin smiled as he watched you sleep.

"I can't believe Kookie left his phone out in the open like this. Look at what he has as her contact name, Jimin. He has her saved as honey.. This guy is outta his mind." Taehyung mumbled from next to Jimin,

"Who cares what he calls her... Look at her lips."

"I know. I think she's my type. I bet she could suck a watermelon through a straw." (a/n iykyk)

"Don't let Kookie hear you say that, he goes nuts when we say anything about her." Jimin mumbled, nudging Taehyung with a smirk.

"You know I saw her first, right?"

"No, I did."

"No. I tucked those bills into her thigh and she looked at me. If she looked at me just a smidge longer, she would have been mine." Taehyung nodded, clicking his tongue in disapproval.

"Actually, I saw her the second she came out on stage. Jungkook wasn't even fucking paying attention. He was staring down the bottom of his shot glass like he usually does. I pointed her out to him."

"I don't think she was ever paying attention to any of us though."

"It was always Jungkook."

"Yeah." Taehyung pursed his lips and they went silent, watching over you as if you were a sleeping newborn.

You wanted to die from embarrassment as you listened to Jimin and Taehyung talking. You were awake half an hour ago after keeping your call with Jungkook on as you slept through the night. Your phone was still propped up on your nightstand and it allowed him to watch you while you were sleeping. 

Jungkook left a few hours later to go to the gym, leaving his phone behind because he didn't want to wake you up. He didn't think Jimin and Taehyung would be looking for him otherwise he would of never left. When they came into his room and found out he wasn't there, they thought they struck gold when they saw you on the video call fast asleep.

The moment you shifted to open your eyes, you heard chattering about you through the phone. You panicked and didn't know what to do. So, you just laid there hoping they would go away. Your face was half covered thanks to your hair, making it easy to pretend to sleep. You were curious to hear what they were saying too but quickly you realized, they were so fucking weird and made you want to burst out laughing at what they were saying. They have been standing there for over 30 minutes watching over you like a couple of creeps through Jungkook's phone.

Where did Jungkook go? And is this what guys talk about when they're alone?

You needed to pee now and couldn't escape. You just wanted to get rid of these idiots so bad. You pretended to stir, turning over onto your side and pulling your blanket higher over your body, hiding yourself in your lingerie under your blankets. You paused for a moment, giving them a few seconds to realize you were waking up and hopefully they could run away but they still stood there, looking at each other with a grin as you blinked slowly, eyes flashing open.

You sat up quickly, wrapping your blanket around you and snatching your phone off your nightstand, glaring at them through the screen,

"Can I fucking help you two?"

"Good morning, sunshine." Taehyung smirked lightly, rubbing his chin as he watched you.

Jimin grinned, fingers running through his perfect hair as he mumbled, "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" They both leaned in to the camera, giving you gorgeous smiles as you sat there dumbfounded.