Cravings - 5.

It had been 2 weeks since Jungkook left your city.

The moment he got back to Korea he went straight back to working. He spent day and night in the studios, only going home when he was extremely exhausted so he could fall asleep right away.

It worked for a few days but then he just got too tired of being caged up in the studio all day. He  hung out with his hyungs after work a bit. Going out to restaurants, bars and clubs at night with them. He'd take girls home with him when he could but he couldn't enjoy the sex as much as he anticipated.

Eventually, he stop going out the clubs completely. 

He found it hard to even look at girls anymore.

His mind drifted to you every now and then. It was worse at night when he was alone with his thoughts. He tried to look for you. Googling your name and even going as far to downloading Tinder and setting his location to your city.

No luck.

He decided one day to just give up on trying to find you. It was driving him crazy and he figured you were probably moving on with your life anyways. He was scared the company would notice him loosing focus and the last thing he wanted was to be called out by his manager or worse.. Namjoon hyung.

But he couldn't get over you just yet though. Deep down he was hoping somehow and someway there would be a chance they would go back to your city for something. He couldn't just take off on his own without a reason. Management would never let him do that.

He wanted to find you but he didn't know where to look.

He was stuck at a crossroads.

 ...
"Jungkook. I need to talk to you." Namjoon spoke as he knocked onto the door of Jungkook's room.

Jungkook took his headphones off and nodded "What's up, hyung?" Jungkook watched Namjoon as he walked into his room. He took a seat onto the younger's bed and rested his hands on his thighs as he watched him,

"Is everything okay?" Joon questioned, studying the younger closely.

"Uh yeah, why?" He tilted his head, "Everything is fine."

"Are you okay? You seem kinda... I don't know. Spacey. Ever since we got back a few weeks ago. Was the trip too long for you?"

'It wasn't long enough actually. You should of left me there.'  He thought to himself.

Namjoon was one of the greatest leaders he could ever imagine having. He was like Jungkook's older brother. He looked up to him and always tried his hardest to make Namjoon proud. He was his hero. But... the one thing Jungkook couldn't stand was that Joon wouldn't give him space when he sensed something was wrong. So Jungkook decided to lie to him.

Jungkook sighed, reaching up to run his fingers through his long hair, "I'm fine, Hyung.. really." He shifted uncomfortably, trying to sound casual.

"You sure it's not about.. I don't know.. hell, a girl or something?" He hummed, looking at Jungkook sternly.

Your face flashed into his head and he went silent.

"Kook. You there?" Namjoon spoke again and Jungkook swallowed, shaking his head,

"Yeah."

"Yeah, what? Yeah you're here or yeah that there's a girl?"

"Uh.. yeah I'm here."

"So there's no girl and I have nothing to worry about?"

"Yeah... that's right." Jungkook nodded, forcing a smile.

"Okay, great. Get dressed then." Namjoon smiled and stood up.

Jungkook looked up at him, "W-Where are we going?" He swallowed, watching his hyung. He was scared. Maybe Namjoon could sense he was lying and was gonna take him out and kick his ass or something.

"To the club of course." Namjoon grinned and began walking out of the bedroom, turning back once he was at the door, "Come on, everyone's waiting."

"Right." Jungkook sighed, head slumping down at his desk once Namjoon left, "Fuck.."

That was the last place he wanted to go. He wanted to call Namjoon back and ask him to punch him out instead.

Trudging to his closet, he got dressed in a pair of tight black jeans with rips at the knees and a fitted grey sweatshirt with a pair of black combat boots. He tousled his hair and tied it back with a hair tie before sliding his leather jacket on and putting a black face mask over his face.

Sighing as he walked out of the building, he climbed into the van with the other guys and sat down beside Jimin.

Jimin slung his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and leaned in, "Did you bring cash?"

"Course. I always do. Why?"

"You're gonna need a lot of it. The girls here are.." Jimin smiled, making an 'okay' sign with his fingers.

Jungkook forced a laugh and leaned his head back before feeling a tug on his ponytail from the seat behind him. Taehyung smiled and leaned over, "You good?" He asked,

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." Taehyung nodded, squeezing Jungkook's shoulder lightly, "But that's okay."

Jungkook could feel Namjoon watching them from the corner of the van and he straightened up, putting on a smile,

"Nah. I'm good. Let's have some fun." He smiled, glancing back over his shoulder at Namjoon.

They arrived to the club downtown and filed out of the van. Jungkook could hear the music from outside the doors of the club. The boys started getting hyped as they walked in, admiring the lights, music and of course.. the women.

Jungkook made his way up to the bar as the others dispersed to go dance or mingle. He sat at the bar and ordered himself a double scotch. He heard someone approach him from behind and felt a large hand on his shoulder.

                                                                       He already knew who it was.

Namjoon took a seat next to him and smiled, ordering himself the same drink.

"Hey Joon." Jungkook smiled, taking his drink and sipping it lightly.

"You're usually the first one in the champagne rooms trying to get a dance." Namjoon said, taking a swig of his drink.

"Just felt like getting a drink first today." Jungkook nodded curtly, playing with the coaster under his glass.

"Come on. Let's go see some girls." Namjoon slid off the bar stool and picked up his glass, waiting for Jungkook.

"Okay.. Yeah.." Jungkook swallowed and nodded, following Joon to the dance floor.

He took a seat in a lounge chair and set his glass down onto the table, Namjoon joining him. His eyes scanned the crowd, leaning back in his seat as he watched the bodies dancing and the strippers on the poles.

He saw Taehyung and Hoseok sitting by the stage, throwing money at the strippers. Jimin and Seokjin were in the middle of the dance floor, dancing with some girls. Suga was at the bar talking to a stripper with another girl in his lap.

                                                                      Everyone looked so happy.

But why did he feel out of place?

Jungkook felt incredibly awkward for some reason. He felt as if Namjoon was testing him.

He sat up a bit and downed the rest of his drink, signalling one of the waitresses with a smile for another drink, "Thank you, beautiful." He smiled a bit, sliding her a bill before taking his drink and sipping it.

He needed to make Namjoon get off his back but he couldn't find anyone that he liked. He struggled to make eye contact with the females that looked at him. Each time they made eye contact with him, he looked away uninterested.

Jungkook sipped his drink lightly before feeling a gentle hand caress his shoulder. He looked over and saw a pretty dancer smiling at him. He returned the smile, welcoming her into his lap.