Control [18+] - 48.

A/N:  THERES smut in this chapter. Reader calls jk daddy.. a lot. There's also mention of choking, slapping, name calling and rough sex. Pls don't read if you don't like that stuffff

...

You were hesitant to enter the restaurant with Jungkook but once you were inside, you realized your boyfriend had an entire private area of the restaurant booked for the two of you. The two of you were seated in a faraway booth. Away from the crowd and in a quieter, closed off area of the joint.

No wonder Jungkook was so calm. You truly thought he was about to walk into the busy restaurant and reveal himself as if he was fucking Spiderman or something. Phew!

"Ah, so this is the girl of your dreams you've been telling me about." Jungkook's friend and owner of the restaurant greeted you with a polite smile, "It's a pleasure to finally put a face to a name. Nice to meet you, -readers stripper name- Your face is just as cute as your name."

Your eyes widened when you heard your stripper name. You haven't heard that name in a long time and almost forgot about your alternate persona. You looked at Jungkook questionably. Why would he introduce you to his friend using that name? You searched for an answer on Jungkook's face as he slid his mask off but he simply gave you a light nod of his head, leaning back against his seat with a comfortable hum.

"I'll get you both something to drink to start off and give you some time to look at the menu."

Your boyfriend thanked his friend and you nodded your own head in thanks, watching him walk away before leaning over the table, "Why is he calling me that?"

"Well first..." Jungkook cleared his throat, gesturing to your mask still on your face, "You still got your mask on." He chuckled, reaching up to slide his coat off his shoulders, "Take it off and let me see your pretty face then I'll explain." He winked at you, eyebrow and lip piercing sparkling under the pot lights of the restaurant with his movements, standing up a bit out of his seat and taking the jacket off his body, hanging over an empty chair before fixing his tie neatly and sitting back down.

Tease.

He did that on purpose, didn't he. You watched him get up to take his coat off and you almost groaned. Was this your first time seeing Jungkook in a full suit? It was. You felt like putty as you watched him. You were struggling to contain your composure already. Admiring how attractive Jungkook looked in a suit. You have just gotten used to seeing him in sweats and oversized sweaters all the time. So, this felt like a treat. You didn't need dessert. Your sweet tooth was satisfied by just looking at Jungkook.

"Right." You pulled yourself out of your trance and reached up behind your ear to unhook your mask from around your face, avoiding Jungkook's stare as you folded the mask up and tucked it into the pocket of your coat. "There."

This was going to be a long fucking night.

"Jacket." Jungkook's eyes were glued to your face as you slid your mask off, resting his cheek in his hand and glancing down at your coat still wrapped tight around you.

"Oh. Yeah."

You blushed again and pressed your lips together, feeling shy under Jungkook's gaze. You reached up and gripped the zipper of your jacket, slowly pulling it down, your gaze landing on the table in front of you. You struggled to make eye contact with him. Feeling yourself shrivel to nothing under his watch.

Jungkook studied you for a moment, eyes trailing from your bold lips then over to your shiny looking hair, finally dropping to the choker around your neck then he got a glimpse of your dress when you began to pull the zipper of your jacket down, "Look at me." He suddenly commanded, a devilish smirk playing around the corner of his lips, "It's just us, honey. No need to be shy." He dropped his hand from cheek to rest along the table, fingertips drumming along the mahogany idly while he watched you close.