Day Eighteen - 25.

A/N - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

Day 18/30. 

2 1/2 weeks later.  

The days have been taking longer to end. It was autumn now. The temperatures were dropping and it was getting dark out quicker. You loved this season. It wasn't too hot or too cold anymore. It was the perfect time of year. Soon winter would come and the outdoors would be bleary and cold. The only good side to winter was the hope that you would be spending that season in Korea with Jungkook if all went well with your exams.  

You were nearing the time for your exams to start and every day that time came close, you became increasingly more stressed out. 

That's where Jungkook came in. 

He was a God send during this time. He was patient with you. He gave you time to study and pretty much acted like a drill Sargent when you didn't want to. He pushed you every day because he saw your potential and wanted you to reach every single goal you aimed for.  

The two of you were still feeling out your relationship. It was tricky in the beginning. You both hardly spoke during the last two weeks. You texted each other in and out but unfortunately, it was difficult to sort out your schedules and the fucking time difference sucked too. Whenever he would call, you would be asleep and vice versa.  The times you did catch each other, it was just for 5 minutes while you were walking to class or for 10 minutes while he was getting dressed for a schedule.  

He missed you more every time he thought about you. During the day, he would think about what you might doing at that time. And at night, he would replay the moments you shared in his bed together.  

You thought about him a lot too. Crossing your mind when something exciting happened or when you got a good grade on an assignment or quiz. You wanted to tell him about everything that was going on. But there wasn't much hours in the day to fill each other in on your lives.  

But it was enough. 

You both made it work. 

...

It was late in the evening when you got home from school. You were greeted by a big box at the front of your door and you groaned.  

Another gift?  

You dragged the heavy box into your house and to the living room. You huffed, hands on your hips as you stared at the massive cardboard box. You leaned in close to check the sender's address. It came from the house Jungkook was staying at those few weeks ago.  

Interesting. The sender was initialed as: P.JM.   

You had no idea who it was and you were suspicious about opening the package too. But you were nosy as hell and grabbed your box cutter from a kitchen drawer, walking back into the living room. You sat down onto the couch and pulled the box over to you. You sliced through the tape covering the box and slowly opened the folds before gasping.  

Fucking Jimin.   

You shook your head as you laughed. The box was full of the instant noodles Jimin and you shared the first night you met him. Along with other snacks you have never seen before. They were all post-it noted with brief decriptions on what they were and how they tasted. You giggled softly, picking one of the snacks up and scanning over it before grabbing your phone and taking a picture of the contents of the box, sending a text with the picture to Jimin and thanking him for the snacks, begging him not to send anything else.