Competitive [18+] - 15.

A/N - SMUT WARNING BELOW 

________________________________

You grunted as your phone alarm buzzed under your back. You flipped over and almost fell off the couch, forgetting you and Jungkook fell asleep on the couch last night after basically spending hours fucking.

You squinted as you looked around for Jungkook. 

Did he leave?

You both got fairly tipsy from all the beers you had last night with your pizza and ended up saying fuck you to Netflix very early into the movie.

You couldn't even remember if you both actually went back and finished the movie. Probably not.

You yawned softly, arms stretching over your head as you looked down at yourself. You were in Jungkook's t-shirt. Your body was sore from sleeping on the couch and also being railed by Jungkook all night.

You smiled as the details from last night came flooding back to you.

You had to say... he was fucking amazing in bed. He liked to bent you in all the right ways. He was always patient with you and made sure to make you cum first. Often holding back on his own release just so you could have yours first. He knew how to turn you on and please you.

He was perfect.

You ran your fingers through your hair before getting up and walking into the kitchen where you heard noises coming from. You smiled as you saw Jungkook at the counter with his shirtless back to you, pouring coffee into a mug. His cute cartoon pajamas nice and loose on his waist, his hair a fluffy mess. His back muscles flexed as he placed the coffee pot down, you could see the light scratch marks going down his back from your long nails in his skin and it made you blush a bit as you remembered the night before.

Again... he was perfect.

You loved that he already had made himself comfortable in your home. You didn't have to show him where anything was anymore and you enjoyed that. It was like he lived here already. It made you wonder if you'd ever live with him one day but you pushed that thought away as fast as it entered your mind.

"Good morning." You mumbled with your morning voice and Jungkook spun around, a smile stretching onto his gorgeous face. You plopped down into a stool at the kitchen island and yawned softly.

"Morning, babe. Made you come coffee." He smiled, sliding a mug of fresh, hot coffee over to you.

You smiled up at him and slid the cup over to you, taking it and having a small sip.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked, crossing over to you and pressing a gentle kiss to the top of your head before leaning against the counter as he watched you.

"I did. You know I did." You blushed lightly before leaning back in the chair, stretching lightly.

"You have that date with your sugar daddy today." Jungkook made a face.

He didn't want to tell you he was jealous. He wished you would see that you didn't need anyone else but him. Whatever you wanted or needed, he was ready to give it to you. He planned to leave you his black card before he goes back to home since he had two. He already had a wire transfer set up to deposit into your account today too and another one before he left.

"It's not a date... I'm just going shopping." You sighed softly, chewing over your lower lip.

You knew you didn't need to go out with sugar daddies anymore. You knew where your priorities were and they were on this fine ass man right here. But the denial was strong in you. You figured if you went out with your sugar daddy today and enjoyed yourself, it would prove that you didn't actually need Jungkook after all and it was all just attraction.