Together Again - 29.

A/N This chapter has some mature content. 

"Where are your bags?" You asked Jungkook as he drove, clutching your roses against your chest and looking down at them with a smile.

Jungkook chuckled, hand sneaking over to hold your thigh, "I dropped them off at the front door of your house already."

"Wait... did you just come from the airport?" You looked at him with round eyes.

You didn't think that he would come directly from his flight. He must be tired. Your eyes trailed over his face. He didn't look tired though. He looked as handsome as ever.

You realized that there truly is no place like home. The Korean air really hit him hard and hit him well.

His hair was cut short and pushed back to show off his face. You could finally see the side of his face better now. His arms even looked buffer, jawline sharper. Your eyes trailed over his piercings, eyeing his eyebrow piercing then the ones along his ear. It was your new favorite sight to see thanks to his haircut. 

Well, you had a lot of favorite sights when it came to Jungkook.

Every time you saw him it felt like the first time. The first night you met Jungkook was on stage. You still remember the way your heart thumped when you made eye contact with him. Seeing him now was no different. If anything, the way you felt for him now was even more intense. It made your stomach do jumping jacks. 

You studied the side of his face and your core tightened. His jaw flexed every now and then as he drove, sharp eyes glancing to his surroundings and lips pursing in a small pout as he focused. You came to the conclusion that his jawline must have been so sharp, it could cut through steel. You loved the way his little dimples would appear along his cheeks when he pressed his lips together. His skin was a beautiful honey color and his cheeks were a light blush of pink due to the cold. His long fingers tightened and released along the steering wheel and you had to squeeze your thighs together as the same burning desire started to grow between them. It made your stomach bubble with heat.

You were so occupied with ogling Jungkook that you barely heard him when he answered your question,

"Yeah, I did. Well, I came to your place first and left my bags at your front door then I went to make sure everything was set in place. Then I just waited around for you." He nodded, giving your thigh a gentle squeeze.

You blushed a bit when he squeezed your thigh and your freehand moved to hold his hand, your fingers lacing with his.

He squeezed your hand, taking it and holding it up to his lips. He kissed over your fingers and your Tiffany ring before holding your palm against his chest.

You stared at him, lips moving into a frown, "So you just had a long ass flight and didn't eat anything or have any rest?" You sighed, shaking your head, "I thought you knew better than that, Kookie. When we go home, you're gonna eat and take a shower and get some sleep. Don't even think about arguing with me." You nodded, moving your hand from his chest to jab his shoulder, "You need to take care of yourself." You mumbled.

Jungkook was silent as you scolded him before he burst out laughing. He was guffawing, hand at his stomach as he drove before shaking his head.

"Why are you laughing, Jungkook?!" You glared at him, slapping his arm several times, "it's not funny!"

Jungkook laughed between breaths, "You just sound like a mother or a grandma." He laughed softly, pulling up to your house.

You huffed softly, "Whatever. I said what I said."

Jungkook finally stopped laughing and smiled, turning to look at you. Your cheeks were red with embarrassment but your eyes were sharp and stern. For some reason it turned him on. Your scolding wasn't like his own mom's or annoying like Seokjin's. You sounded firm and concerned.

He found it sexy.

Jungkook reached over and booped the tip of your nose with a grin, "So you do care about me." It warmed his heart at how concerned you were for him. Aside from his hyungs and family, he's never had a significant other care about him the way you do. Most of his partners were hook ups and one time things only. It's been a while that he'd been in a relationship and he had to say, all the relationships in his past didn't even matter anymore. As far as Jungkook was concerned, you were his first serious relationship. You were the first person he ever considered having a future with. He wouldn't tell you, but Jungkook already knew you were the person he was going to marry one day.