Hybe - 39.

_________________________________

You and Jungkook bickered about the car he bought you the entire way to the HYBE building. His company was literally less than 10 minutes away from your apartment. Even more less when you figured out how to use the sport mode on the car too. You could walk there if you wanted to... or bike even. Once you and Namjoon get your bicycles, of course.

You couldn't lie though, you loved fancy cars. And this one in particular was everything. Jungkook was right, he did know you better than you thought. How did he manage to pick a car out like this for you was a mystery but who truly cared anyways. You were not hating it at all. In fact, you felt so damn luxurious and spoiled, you couldn't wait to go home and thank Jungkook in private later.

Or should you thank him in the backseat right now? You glanced behind you after parking in the underground garage of the massive building, checking the rear seating of your car out, a small smile cascading along your lips at the thought of breaking in the backseat of this gorgeous car with your equally if not more gorgeous boyfriend.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." You mumbled quickly when Jungkook spoke, quickly clearing your intrusive thoughts and sliding your seatbelt off to get out of the car.

"Don't worry, peaches. There's enough room for the both of us back there." Jungkook chuckled, reading your mind like he usually did. Jungkook couldn't lie, when he was picking this car at the dealership, he checked out the same thing for the same reason. He wanted to make sure that if you both ever had to pound it out in the back of a car, you'd have a spacious vehicle just for that. 

He yawned, long fingers brushing through his hair, fixing the soft, brunette locks into place before sliding a black bucket hat low over his face. Jungkook really didn't want to go to work today. He'd much rather be at home in your arms or between your legs. Either one was fine with him. He leaned his head back against the headrest of the seat, his gaze fixated on your face with a playful smirk forming along his rosy lips, "Wanna jump over to the back and let me show you how spacious it really is?" He nudged his head to the back of the car and grinned, leaning forward to rest a hand over your thigh, circling over the material of your pant leg, "I know you're thinking about it."

"I'm thinking about punching you in that big ass head of yours actually." You rolled your eyes with a scoff and grabbed your keys, stuffing them into your coat pocket with a huff, "Ya nasty." You couldn't stop the annoying blush fluttering on to your cheeks. You glanced to the backseat for half a second again, actually considering to hop into the back and let him have his way with you but that was way too public even for you. But then again, you did  let him rail you in the parking lot of an arcade, dressing room, airplane and just the other night made you see stars in the bathroom of the club. So, perhaps this was tame compared to the places you've let him fuck you in.

"C'mon, honey. No one's gonna see." Jungkook smiled, giving your thigh a playful pinch, his hand going over your knee and giving your leg a gentle shake.

"I'm ignoring you now." You nodded firmly, swatting his hand away from your knee and rolling your eyes, hopping out of the car and leaving him inside.

Nuh-Uh. Not gonna happen.

You counted about ten security guards patrolling around the place just from driving down from the entrance to the parking lot alone. Security cameras were situated in every single corner of the place as well as state of the art alarm systems set up at every entrance and exit.

In other words, the entire place was well secured. And if Jungkook thought he'd be getting away with fucking you in the backseat of this car today... well.... shit, you might actually let him do it because it was Jungkook, of course. He could do anything he wanted. Make you do some dumb shit too just because he was fine as hell and it didn't take much for you to want him to break you to pieces. BUT... you wanted to keep it professional today. You weren't about to go to jail for public indecency. PLUS... This was his workplace after all.

"You're very no fun." Jungkook mumbled as he finally got out of the car and you glared over at him, locking the car and fixing your beanie as you waited for him to join you.

"Yeah, yeah. I got no jams." You rolled your eyes, "I know that joke already."

"Woah... Look at you, learning about your oppas and shit." Jungkook laughed, coming over to you and pulling you over to him by the hem of your coat, his chest pressing against yours, "You sure Hobi's your fave? Why can't it be me?"

"Nah. Hoseok oppa is still my favorite." You smiled playfully, letting him tug you closer to him, "Ah, I wonder if I'll get to see him today." You hummed in content, eyes closing as you clasped your hands together in excitement.

"You're never gonna see him now or ever again. Just know that." Jungkook hands were on either side of your arms, giving your body a light shake as your eyes closed, "Snap out of it you little fangirl and look at me. Hello? Are you there?" He was laughing and you burst out in a fit of giggles too, eyes opening and peeking up at him from under his bucket hat. Dark, smoldering eyes gazing down at you and making you feel tiny under his stare. His eyes were big and round, full of love and amusement.

Fuck. Maybe Jungkook is your favorite after all. Bias list wrecking looking ass.

"I'm just kidding. You know you have my heart. Your band mates each just hit a little different." You giggled, arms sliding around his waist and pressing yourself against him as you hugged him tight, "I'm all yours." You sang out cutely, nuzzling into his chest.

"Yeah, whatever. I gotta watch you closely now." Jungkook rolled his eyes hard, reaching up and jabbing you in the forehead as he grumbled something about never letting you hang out with them again.

He didn't mean it, of course. Yes, Jungkook was the jealous type and really tried not to let it get to him. He was doing good so far, he hoped. His jealous tendencies weren't as bad as it used to be at least. He knew you were loyal. 

You both could joke all you wanted about which member you liked most but at the end of the day, when he looked into your eyes, he knew how you felt. And he felt the same too. Jungkook wasn't the type to cheat and neither were you. All jokes aside, Jungkook knew he would never hurt you like that. He couldn't even bring himself to look at anyone else that wasn't you anymore.

Jungkook's arms slid around your shoulders, pulling your head against his chest as you both stood there against the car for a moment. It was cold in the parking lot and Jungkook wished it was summer again like the time he first met you. Jungkook's mind began to wander and he thought that if he had done things different back then, you wouldn't have been here in the dead of winter. You would have been his the first night he met you, if he didn't let you go. But he was happy with the way things were now. He had you. He didn't ever think it would get this far but it did and fuck, he was at his happiest. That's all that mattered. 

Jungkook sighed in content and gazed down at you, his eyes trailing over your face before spotting your erect nipples pressing against your sweater. You forgot to put your bra back on after your little fiasco with him in the living room and now he couldn't help but notice them. Jungkook chuckled, reaching down and brushing his hand over your chest before giving your breast a playful squeeze through your sweater. He pulled his hand back and laughed, "Damn, babe. No bra, huh?" Jungkook peeked down at you as he spoke and you rolled your eyes,

"Free the titties." You giggled and Jungkook chortled with laughter his eyes creasing into cute half-moons, cupping your face and looking down at you, thumbs caressing over your cheeks as he admired you.

He couldn't believe he went through summer, fall and winter with you already. Time was flying and he felt as though every second he spent with you was shorter than the previous one. He wanted to be with you at every waking moment. Not wanting to miss a minute being away from your warmth. How did he ever get so deep into this, he didn't know. All he knew was that he was crazy about you. Freefalling in love with you in just a short amount of time.

You went back to hugging him, resting your cheek along his chest, eyes glued to your new car. You could feel the anxiety bubbling within your veins. You were scared. You needed this hug because something about going into the building behind you both worried you. And something about Jungkook's hugs felt like the best thing in the entire world. The reality that you were just about to step into Jungkook's company started to finally settle in and it freaked you out a bit.