Hell and Back - 67.

A/N - Welcome back friends <3 Shoutout to the two dear readers for suggesting ideas for this chapter. You both had really good suggestions, so I decided to put them together! 

Premise: Jungkook goes into his safe space and Y/N feels insecure about her body for the first time in a long time. Both helping each other to feel better again. a friendly reminder to you all as you read this chapter... you're all beautiful and special at any size. I hope you all love yourselves and treat yourselves as if you're the most precious in the world <3

This chapter doesn't have smut and I'm not sure when the next smut chapter will be because i'm kind of thrown off by the amount of people complaining that this story has too much smut. However, there are some rated scenes lol. 

Enjoy <3 dont forget to stream golden!!! 

...

"They fucking did what?!" The voice boomed through the entire room, making the walls shake, "Don't fucking lie to me." Her voice raised higher, the skid from her desk chair wheels screeching through the room from the force of her standing up out of the seat, "Give me that." She spoke through clenched teeth, a hand extending to grab the envelope in her assistant's shaking hands.

"H-Hybe, miss... they-" The assistant visibly trembled with fear, her voice dropping to a meek whisper, "—They.. s-" The poor worker shook violently as the loud steps from her heels clicked across the floor as she made her way around the desk towards the assistant,

"I heard you the first time, idiot. Useless waste of an assistant." Sora snatched the documents away from her assistant, ripping the brown envelope out of her fingers, the force from the way she grabbed the envelope leaving a searing pain across the palm of the worker, "Leave." She snarled, pointing with the documents in her hands to the door of her office, "Get out." Sora spat, tearing open the envelope and fishing a hand inside to pull out the papers within it as she huffed loud, an accusing eye staring at her assistant who struggled to move quick enough to the door, "I said get out before I throw you out of the building myself!" She yelled this time and sent the worker stumbling towards the doors uttering pitiful apologies with a shaken voice on her way out.

"Imbecile. Can't even fucking speak." Sora seethed about the innocent assistant. Collapsing into her chair with a disgruntled huff, the Wicked Witch of The East slid herself back to her desk, envelope in her own trembling hands. She placed it down onto her desktop and took a second to steady her breath before opening the envelope once again and taking out the documents to read them. 

Right off the bat she cursed out loud as she read the first line of the memo, her fist balling and slamming onto the desk with a harsh slam,

RE: Cease and desist from Hybe Corporation.

Dear: Miss. Sora Park,

"This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to stalking, harassing..."

"Fuck this shit." Sora roared, throwing the letter across the room and letting the papers fly through the air. The pages from the documents scattering to the ground in haphazard fashion while Sora fumed, "They think they can try me." She started to laugh, her head flopping back against the headrest of her chair as she chortled with a maniacal laughter, "Fuck Hybe." She spat, the words coming out like venom from her lips. 

She stood up at once and walked over to the window in her office, arms crossing over her chest as she tried to steady her breathing while she looked outside, nostrils flaring with anger. The rage burning up inside of her made her want to scream. To throw things. To cause a scene.